FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

I just got a chinese recording saying that there’s an important express ship item, blah blah blah. But I’ve been getting scam calls lately from the “Chinese embassy”. I wonder if this is another scam, or did my package really needed some sort of attention? Tracking shows clearing Chinese custom in GZ. I am Chinese so I can understand the tracking and vm.

Received mine today, I can’t believe this!! :smiley:

Thank you. That’s the explanation
I expected the temperature limit to be much more aggressive. With a fully charged battery you can overshot the limit in 5 seconds by several degrees.

Needs more bunnies imo

17track can’t find my number.

The rabbits multiplied :person_facepalming:

Thats not fair… I didn’t get no bunnies on mine :disappointed:

I think my head would have exploded if it arrived like that :smiley:

Looks cool CRX!

Did you drill a hole in the switch, or just stuck something on it?

Full information in the link :+1:

It’s beautiful! Is it too late to get one?

Doh, I didn’t think of clicking on the pic, very clever.

I love the mods, especially the switch!

you have a pm

Good question… don’t know. :question:
I am glad they did not glue it though.
Tightening a tailcap is a very simple thing. :+1:

Mine arrived today - pkg states it shipped from Cranbury NJ USA.
15 calendar days to my door, not bad.
Box looked like an elephant stomped it into the ground.
I’m very thankful for the foam padding around the light body.

100% function after doing the ‘pre flight’ testing.
3D tint is PERFECT to my eye!
My anno looks blue/gray not charcoal at all. Tube is a bit slippery, but the clip helps with tactile grip.

Light is quite impressive - diminutive size - build quality - output - fit and finish are fantastic.
Thanks to all team members who built this light !!!

This afternoon I added a piece of bike inner tire, and I can recommend that, the grip is fantastic now.

I’ve been thinking along similar lines. The smooth body tube is quite slippery. The existing knurling provides a secure grip only when the light is already on.

When trying to turn the light on with one-handed operation, my finders are around the smooth portion of the light while thumb is on the button. Then I have to flip the light around (again on the smooth portion of the light) to get it into light-forward position.

The operation feels a bit slippery. In retrospect, knurling on the recessed body tube like on an HDS would have been preferable.

I’ve already cut a piece of Talon Grip Tape to size to increase grip on the body tube. Just haven’t decided if I want to install it yet. If installed, it would like a lot like Djozz’s inner tube except that it wouldn’t go under the clip.

Good thinking :+1:

Cigar Grip….or…. 4 finger wrap, thumb tip actuation (FBI hold) for little lights.

+1 … No slippage at all, very secure. :+1:

Knurling on the tube itself would have completely ruined the sleek appearance of the FW3A IMO.