FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

Drain cleaner, polish, profit

I'm in for a copper XP-L HI 3D and I truly hope they've updated to the latest AndĆŗril Rev.428.2019-06-02 (improved thermal regulation!) from now on.

:BEER:

- SAM -

Those are looking great !

What is his FB page please?

Edit: found it, though it's not on his FB but on M4D M4X's page ;-)

- SAM -

I would like a FW3A with Dark red wine anodizing colour. This type of colours have a kind of exclusive depth, and ofc one pure FW3Ti.

I also would like an ano like the alloyed wheels on this car

Itā€™s actually in Neals group, not page :slight_smile:

Ordered the New Copper version (XP-L HI 3D) + HTP Works TurboGlow Glow Gasket (Green)

Payed $74,75 in total, estimated shipping on 1 july :THUMBS-UP:

Praying it has the latest AndĆŗril (can always flash it myself afterwards)

- SAM -

Anyone knows if the copper version is coated or raw?

Will there be a 3000k sst20 option?

My wife has been avoiding lights with complex UIs so far, but if there is a TK Special Edition in purple she will need it. Maybe it will even convert her.

What am I saying? Then Iā€™ll be buying lights for two. This is a bad idea! :slight_smile:

Waiting for the brass version, so it would be a complete FW3 ABC-family (Aluminium/Brass/Copper)

Maybe later followed up by the FW3 ST-family (Steel/Titanium) :D

- SAM -

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew if a Titanium model is actually in the works?

I wonder if it really is the FA3 tint bin because according to TA, thereā€™s only about 1,000 pieces of the real FA3 and Mateminco snatched them up already.

Fireflies previously thought they bought the FA3 tint bin but it was actually FB4 from our testing. It might be possible the Lumintop purchased the FA3 from the same supplier meaning it is actually FB4. Hopefully thatā€™s not the case.

Hopefully not. That would beā€¦ā€¦disappointing.

Also curious about this. I think so, since they already had warm white option with XP-L.
The copper version is begging for warm white LEDs.

People still donā€™t get that a LED needs to be/has to be judged by eyes and a picture just give a rough idea.
ā€¦
A FW3A with a Toykeeper logo ?! Sweet ! And totally deserved.

So when I suggested a TK logo, I was a visionary. :sunglasses:

Still wonder why there isnā€™t an unanodized FW3A since this is popular around here. By requests recently : Fireflies E07, Sofirn C01S, LuckySun BLF-D80 v2.

Rest assured, I know what it looks like :wink:

Thereā€™s a photo of a prototype Ti-Cu model a few pages back in this thread next to the copper prototype.

Considering the full copper is already available for order, I suspect the Ti-Cu wonā€™t be that far away (itā€™s like the Ti-Cu Emisar D4 - copper head, titanium bezel, body tube and tail).

Damn, aftermarket trits are already in the worksā€¦and here I thought I was being fancy planning to add 3 in the glow gasket. Does the orange gasket really glow yellow or was that a trick of color temp exposure?

Here you go https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/45538/11471

- SAM -

See here: