[GAW] 1000 posts -X3-'s giveaway

We have a winner !

Random.org choose number 46, that makes CRX our Lucky winner of what will seem a stock light for such a great modder lol !
Now to think about what he’ll make of this one :wink:

Congrats CRX!
X3 thanks for the GAW!

Congrats CRX….

Super cool giveaway!

Congratulations CRX!
Thanks to X3 for the opportunity.

I don’t know, remodding a light someone else has done and also is a gift seems a little wrong but i doubt i will be able to help myself! :laughing:

Thanks very much :+1:

Congratulations to CRX!

Congrats to CRX!

Thanks X3 for his generosity.

Congratulations CRX!

Congratulations CRX!

Congrats CRX on your new light!

Cool, congrats!

Congratulations to CRX

For some reason... I'm sure about it! :lol:

Congrats CRX and thanks for your GAW -X3-. :THUMBS-UP:

Congrats CRX!

Thanks chaps and thanks very much - X3 - , the giveaway prize arrived today :slight_smile:

Now i didn’t want to mod this one that much due to it being a gift but i did do a couple of things with it :innocent:

I took 0.7mm off the pill and copper slug to allow for an o-ring to be installed under the bezel and i was going to install a tritium vial like i do on most of my lights but here i saw an opportunity to install a blue locator light under the switch which goes well with the blue PVD coating of the trims i thought.

The locator light is not as bright in actual viewing as it is in the pictures and still changes to red when the cell is low in power and of course can be turned off by locking out the tailcap or when the light is charging on the supplied charging dock. The current draw doesn’t register on my cheap DMM.
The GITD tape was already there so i just replaced it, might look for some blue stuff though.

Also sent was this Vollsion MK-S which i will do something with too

Thanks again :+1:

Ha ! It’s already modded, I was wondering if it reached you
I love that blue indicator, you’ve got to show me how you did that !

No. :smiley:

I used an smd LED from an old tp4056 charger and connected it with 30awg to a 1kΩ resistor to a feed & neutral on the driver board, stuck the LED in place just behind the red one.
I sanded the black coating from underneath the switch cover leaving the black circle in the middle.

I really have to try soldering SMD components one day

Congrats on the milestone X3 and well won CRX.