GB Active - SWM G25C - Small Dual Tail Switch 18650 $34.99 Pics added

Yes, i’ll take one

I'm in.

Warm tint available?

Unfortunately no...but at the discount that is available there is plenty of room for someone to replace the emitter and still be well below the cost :)

I’d be in for one, Bugsy. Thanks.

I’m in for one.

So far so good....keep 'em coming. 50 may seem like a lot to many but if one really considers what it is...then it isn't too bad or even unachievable :)

So the other switch provides instant strobe from off? If so, I’m interested.

From what I understand...it does. I will check the specs later when I get home

I’m in for one.

I wonder if it is the standard cool white. I wish they would offer neutral.

+1

This comes directly from Sunwayman's site:

G25C has three types of mode-switching: Daily, Outdoor and Tactical.

Depress and hold both the Power and Mode buttons at the tail cap, and at the same time swiftly loosen and tighten the light body, with the light flash once to enter Tactical mode-switching; twice to enter Outdoor and three times to activate Daily mode-switching.

1.Tactical Mode-switching: with the light turned off, slightly-depress the Mode button to activate Strobe and release to turn it off. Slightly-depress the Power button to turn on the light and it comes at High mode, another slight-depress will turn off the light. With the light turned on, slightly-depress the mode button to choose from High and Strobe, release to choose either mode. The light always comes at High mode when turning on.

2.Outdoor Mode-switching: with the light turned off, slightly-depress the Mode button to activate Strobe, release to turn it off. Slightly-depress the Power button to turn on the light at High, another depress to turn it off. When the light is turned on, slightly-depress the Mode button to choose from High and Low, depress-and-hold the Mode button to enter Strobe, if slightly-depress the Mode button again, the light will resume the mode used before turning on the Strobe. The light always comes at High mode when turning on.

3.Daily Mode-switching: with the light turned off, slightly-depress the Mode button to activate Strobe and release to turn it off. Slightly-depress the Power button to turn on the light and another depress to turn it off. With the light turned on, slightly-depress the Mode button to choose from Low, Mid, High outputs. Depress-and-hold the Mode button to activate Strobe. This light has memory function under Daily system, it always come at the most recent mode used before turned off.

AND......it has Stainless Steel Buttons and a clip!!! :)

If the group buy goes through, I have my fingers crossed for a smooth LED swap to something in a nice 4500k tint

Up to 17 :)

I know there are many group buys going on right now but this is a great deal :)

Just a bump for all to see.

Also in the OP

I have one coming and will post a review but most of us already know Sunwayman's quality :) I do not get crazy about many lights but seeing that this is the smallest dual switch 18650 available it most definitely caught my attention

How is the G25C better than the C22C?

I have the c22c and here are my comparison thoughts.
The g25c has a smooth reflector, so I may throw a bit further.
The c22c steps down from turbo after 3 mins.
The g25c has a lower low.
The c22c has a chance of accidental activation because of the side switch.
The side switch can be hard to locate due to its size, and occasionally, I will press on the side emitter thinking its the activation switch.
I think the g25c has a more responsive ui because of the dual switches.
The c22c requires you to hold down to change modes, and can be a bit slow.
I think the g25c looks better in appearance and the main attraction is the instant access to strobe. This makes this light great for edc for self defense purposes!

Count me in for one.

bump :)