[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

Yes, if its connected to your name etc...

Didn’t get a tracking number.

I wouldn’t mind if my number was published here, as long as only my nickname is used

I didn’t get a tracking email either.

I got no number, too.

contact me with your name and country and i will get your tracking number to you in PM. please put tracking in the title so if i am not home i will know not to open it until i do get home

Hi,

Is anyone’s tracking number working on USPS.com yet? Mine isn’t.

neither is mine

Strangely, that actually makes me feel better :). I’m assuming that they just haven’t dropped the packages (or had them picked up yet) off at the China post office?

im assuming it is because of the weekend, and hoping it will update tonight sometime since it is 8:37am monday there now

Yeah. Sorry for being a bit “antsy” :)…

no worries, ive checked mine probably a hundred times since i got the tracking number

Haven’t received any tracking #’s here so far… I ordered 2.

pm me your first name

Then, between you and me (I?), we must be racking up the SEO points for USPS.com :)!

1.Glen E******

2.Tom N****

3.Herbert Z*****

4.Marc L*****

if that looks like you, you need to send them your phone number!!!

Pulsar kindly sent me my tracking number and I have been on China Post ’s website but it doesn’t find my parcel, anyone else had any luck?

I’m using USPS.com for tracking (shipping to U.S.). My tracking # isn’t working yet either.

Patience isn’t one of my strong points!

Tracking often will not work until the package hits the US, or sometimes until the item is actually delivered.

Mark of 35 days on the calendar from purchase date. Day 35 contact seller. Day 40 if still no luck, open dispute.

DO NOT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CLOSE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED - meaning you have the package in hand, and the lights are working. If you close a dispute, you will have no recourse. Note, a dispute must be escalated to a claim, but a dispute only puts a hold on the funds... it is not the same as a claim. It only extends the window you have to actually make a claim.

I wouldn't worry about it though. Not until late August.