[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

PM me your name and i can get it to you

It is not me guys, but thanks to red for taking the time to check. :slight_smile:

Marc.

Any news on this? Has anyone who hasn’t posted about receiving theirs, received theirs yet?

Mine says, on USPS.com:

cceptance
July 23, 2013, 6:38 pm
CHINA

My 2 just showed this evening on China Post tracking and on USPS website :slight_smile:

Acceptance
July 25, 2013, 8:21 pm
CHINA
Registered Mail

mine still shows collection since tuesday

Same as you.
I have batteries coming from fasttech next week so maybe they will get here around the same time.

Mine say “collection” on China Post and “acceptance” on USPS

1--------------------Glen Edw***

2--------------------Marc Leb***

I am trying to get another 24h to get you to submit your phone number to get this item shipped for you!!! PLEASE CONTACT SUPFIRE WITH YOUR PHONE MUMBER TO GET IT SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have asked supfire to give me your email so i can contact you directly in case theirs is going to spam. I hope you dont mind, but I dont want you to miss out on this deal...

Make up a phone number, no big deal, I have never been called by ANY carrier.

+1 BIG :wink:

It’s moving along :bigsmile: Departure from China to US 20130726 1310

mine still Posting/Collection :expressionless:

Mine is waiting for space on a plane :slight_smile:
Must be at the gate

or must wait until all of them onboard :stuck_out_tongue:

Grumble...... I hoped to get the light first.....

mine still says; Collecting....

China Post must be the slowest option to ship from China.

edit; I checked it with the JP post tracking tool, which showed it was still; Collecting.

but when I checked with: track-chinapost.com/startairmail.php
It says: Waiting for transit airline Space

So the latter website tracking option works better than the Japanese Post one.
I hope that they find a flight soon... usually after it arrives in Japan, it only takes about 2 days to arrive at my door,
usually the next day.

someone has already had theirs to a HK address... i was hoping to have mine delivered first

Yeah.. I`m really looking forward to this one..

have a few more lights incoming, but m not as exited for those as Im for the Supfire.

(a few Ultrafire M5`s from DX ;) )

Mine says the same thing:

7/23 - Collection
7/26 - Waiting for transit airline space

mine is at the same status too...

Funny story about another package I had been waiting for weeks: Yesterday I received a call from the local post office (and recognized the number because I have called them so many times :bigsmile: ). He informs me that the postman had gone to the specified address, and it didn’t exist!

- Here it says xxx street, number 656

- Noooo, the street is ok, but the number is 1656!

- Ah, well, then I can leave the package here in the office, because I was going to mark as non-existent address and return it to sender (DX)

• Thank you for calling… I love you!

Then: From now on, I will ALWAYS leave my cell number, and the real one, of course.