[GB ended,discussion only] CRI > 80+ NICHIA 2000K-6500K [E21A/219B/219C/319A/144A/757GT-F1(Optisolis)]

Are the 219C sm4070e all gone?
I can’t find them in the shop.

I can’t find any shipping costs on the website.

Are the 219C sm4070e all gone?
I can’t find them in the shop.

I can’t find any shipping costs on the website.

You have to select the tint from the menu on the 219C page. It’s there.

You have to select the “CCT & bin” from the pull down menu first

Hey Clemence,

Just wanted to say i put a Nichia NVSLE21AT sm403-D200-M1-R9080 in a K03 with a pebbled TIR running around 2.5 Watts and it’s just gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

Picture please :partying_face:

Maybe later.

But i have a question that may already have been asked and answered:

Any hope for high a CRI 319A ?

What mcpcb did you use? That light says it comes with an XP. Can that board be made to work with those little emitters?

No, that’s not gonna work.
You need either an XQ board or (like i did) use a “Djozz board”.

Thanks, that’s what I thought. So where did you get the board?

I got a couple from Djozz.

16mm Nichia 119 boards from djozz?

Check Djozz’s signature

I think he is sold out of them now but he was selling some custom made pcb’s for these LED’s.

Bought a few from him last May. Dunno where I stashed it. Damn!

Just finished installing 219C sm4070e R9050 on my shorty L2M. You’re right Clemence, very pleasant Nichia :smiley:

I don’t have 219C sm403 to compare, because this is my second Nichia after the first sm503. Used to like XML2 T5 5A2, but comparing to this 4070e, makes me grin. This is my new favourite tint.

Good that you like it. Thanks to K-Wong for introducing us this bin.

- Clemence

I have a sm403 triple and it makes me grin too. It’s much like the beautiful glow from 12V halogen overhead lighting. Very nice for a hike through the forest at night.

Yeah, i have a XM-L2 5A2 too, in a Skilhunt H15.
Compared to a 219C the Cree is a bad joke…
5A2 is supposed to be on the red side of the ‘black locus’, but my skin looks dirty green…

I really hope to see the 319A available in high CRI soon.
I have a bunch of lights in which a 219 would run a little too hot to my liking.