GB Feeler #4 2014/10 closed: Eneloop PRO AA 8-packs Closed

Hi zipelgas,

I just checked for you, and yes, Estonia accepts Economy airmail!

Hope all is well after Phanfone strike. Fingers crossed.

In my area in Tokyo almost everything is back to normal again.. fortunately..

Most people stayed home, so I also didn`t have to leave during the typhoon. After the typhoon, the weather was lovely again...

thanks for your concerns!

I am interested in as many as I can afford but dude, your GB’s are ALWAYS at the worst possible times for me financially!!! I absolutely have to get some more AA NiMH’s ASAP so put me down for 4, I dont want to make anyone else loose out but if there’s more left, and I can afford more, I will be buying as many as I can (I just lost 8 duraloops and gave 2 eneloops away in a light I gave away)

no worries.. although, I will start the GB probably at the end of the week, or beginning of next week, so hopefully you are not in that great of a hurry...

+1

I’d be interested in an 8-pack or two. I’ve been subsisting on several-years-old Energizers from Wal-Mart. They’re tired and I’m tired of them!

Edit: Oh yeah, a GB for some AAA’s would definitely get my attention as well.

Maybe I will do an AAA in the future, but not at the moment, sorry.

DavidEF, Im sure you`ll like these AA PRO.. and probably soon dispose your old cells ;)

That’s what I’m hoping for. :wink:

I’d like a 4pack if there are any left. Thanks

I know not now but I too need AAA’s. Please do a run of them at some point.

Interested in a 8-pack. thanks.

Sorry I didn't get this thread earlier.

Interested in two packs of 8 if there are any left when you've filled orders for those who have already posted.

Thanks

We haven't reached the 20 yet, so I will wait a few more days.. hopefully enough interest to sell at $28 per pack...

I want to buy two 8-packs!
Please add 2 counts.

Thanks
Kim.

Ok guys, I think we are to about 18 packs now.. and will probably start the GB thread sooner than later.

Add one 8 pack for me

So tempted, how many AA do I need? I know, if I give away a pack of rouge or uomo AA, then I can excuse the purchase of a AA pro pack… might compliment the Hakko battery iron on order, and suit my D40A instead of std AA Eneloops.

Just imagine the anguish after the group buy is over and missed this opportunity :p

Nah.. these batteries will find their New home somewhere anyhow.. be it inside a sunwayman D40A, F40A, Fenix, jetbeam, nitecore ea...etc They won't be lonely ..haha ;)

Edit:

When the group buy is open, it will most likely be open between 3-5 days.. running from Thursday to Saturday local Japan time. Or maybe Friday to Monday. But I'm not online on Sunday..

And will start shipping from next Wednesday.

I’m interested in a 4-pack if possible.