GB for the amazing Olight M3XS UT (amazing light for an truly AMAZING PRICE!!) INFO VIA PM ONLY - PAUSED NOW

I’d already ordered the ordinary M3X earlier today so now I’ll be able to compare them!

Many thanks again, I’ll be living on hotdogs for the next month to afford this :slight_smile:

Well only if you knew the price for this, but actually better not you will regret alot then :frowning:

Anyway, MX3 is still a perfectly good light!

Hi, you got my interest. :wink:

PMS sent again.

I’m in :bigsmile:
I can’t resist.

Please PM me. Thanks!

PMS sent.

Is this version dedomed or HI led?

Yes. Its in the first post info. Dedomed HI led.

(Dedoming is easier than tying a pair of tennis shoes.)

Looks like a great host for a lens!

Will it fit a 60.0mm glass piece inside the bezel?

The XP-L HI is domeless, but it’s not the same as a dedomed regular XP-L with an exposed die. I tried to look up this info and even olight themselves don’t know which LED it uses. :~ Most likely it uses a dedomed XP-L, a member over cpf said the tint was better than the m2x ut, but not white.

I’m in PM please

Judging by pictures I saw of the XP-L emitter that was being used in the 2nd run of the M2X, it looked to have a very small dome on it. Almost unnoticeable.

Ordered - Thanks!!

Np, PMS sent again.

Interested in the price, pm please.

PM me the facts, please! ;-)

Hi dazed1, I see you keep the names list in the first reply. If someone tries to follow the thread and there's a number of new posts, everytime he checks updates in the thread he is directed to the constantly updated but pretty boring list of post #1 with no direction where the actual newest posts start (I hope you understand what I try to say). To avoid that you could keep the list in the OP, the OP can be updated without being directed to from the recent posts page.

PM Please

What you mean is to put the buyers list in the original post, and delete the second right?

PMS sent.