GBGB, LD-51 dual cell XHP35 Boost Driver, Great Price!

In for one, can we get 5 brightness modes instead of 3?

Got a answer from gearbest.
“yes, it’s indeed aroud 1.5A, but when you use it to build your light, please be careful for the LED heat dissipation structure ( LED的散热结构)”
My guess is that it depends on the batteries you use, if they can handle the power or not.

Awesome!

I’m sure mounted on an DTP board and with adequate mass and thermal path the XHP35 will be fine.

Input current will be around 3.5A from 2 cells at 3.5V each, with a WAG of 13.5 for Vf at 1500ma. So any good cells should be fine here.

Thanks for getting an answer, appreciated.

Please, add me for 2 pieces.

Thx

I went back and edited an earlier response, I know thats going to bump the thread so even though its OT, I felt an explanation was in order.

I was going back through the thread to make sure I hadn’t missed anything, when I noticed what I typed in an earlier response HERE was not very clear and could be misunderstood, especially since we have a worldwide membership and not everyone is a native english speaker. What I was saying was I would not commit to the buying from the previous source because they wouldn’t be forthright with the specs, not that I was wasn’t committing to anything from you thijsco19.

Sorry for the OT.

-Michael

Wait wll this driver fit the Convoy L6?
there is a host coming out, screaming for the XHP35….

Its actualy screaming out for dedomed V6 1A :)…actualy W2 1A :slight_smile:

It should, however this driver is 28mm and the driver cavity in the L6 is I believe 30mm. And this driver doesn’t support a side switch.

Updated the list.

Feel free to make a suggestion, though I can not promise that it is changeable…

(sorry for the late reaction, been busy lately…)

You should be able to fit this in the L2

Yeah thats the idea, will be OK for an observation light, lotsa lumens, big halo……

So gearbest is going to order the drivers and will probably send a sample too me.
Will keep you updated.

(I will be on vacation next week so can’t update till after my vacation)

Now we have the 26350 groupbuy so we can build a short L2 with this driver and XHP35-HI. Or anybody kknows a normal driver for 12V leds which works with 4s cells? And you can build with 4 26350 an L6 or a long L2

You can Zener mod or LDO up to 12V in for a linear driver using AK –101.

Update time!

I received the sample today. I can’t try it out today but hopefully I can tomorrow. Unfortunately I will be going away for a couple days tomorrow. If you don’t hear from me tomorrow don’t worry, I’ll be back this Monday.

Gearbest will order the drivers if I confirm that the sample is ok. After order, it will take 10-15 days to produce these drivers.
Be patient!
They will order 100 pieces so there is enough! (I believe the price is still the same, but pls don’t kill me if it isn’t) :smiley:

Have a nice (mini) holiday!
And yeah keep us posted on the driver, thanks

If this group buy is still open, sign me up for 3 drivers.

MechEngVictor, Gearbest is ordering the 100 drivers so there should be enough.

I did some testing, keep in mind that my test setup was a little sketchy however the numbers do look great.

I did get a 1.5A on high. It started around 1.35 and it went up to 1.49 in a couple of seconds. Not sure if thats the driver or my test setup.
Medium is around 0.3A and low around 0.03A.
Mode memory works, the lights has to be off for approximately 1 sec to memorize the mode.
The driver does get warm/hot, though I haven’t tested the thermal stepdown.

I guess I can give it a go, it all seems ok.

I want to apologize that it takes so long.

Modes are low-mid-high ?

Yes, 3 modes. Low medium and High.

In for one, thanks!