Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Again for this price ?

The code is not effective now, have to wait 02 hours 35 minutes till its effective time.

Hope you can get the deal, thank you very much :smiley:

:smiley:

Thanks @gearbest, i don’t live in one of those countries. So i’m expected to pay much more for the same issues. Even when i live in the same region of those. NL IT DE SI are all in Europe, but just 2 of them have the discounts. It’s not respectful to post such deals here. Better buy from fasttech and other sellers that don’t do such practice.

Thank you, Dear, I have trries my best to apply more worldwide for you all.

Quick Links here for your check, thank you.

Nov. 24th Black Friday Deals

1. Deals Part 1: Jetbeam WL – S1, PA40 (4 x AA Battery)

2. Deals Part 2: Gearbest Exclusive Brands Sales:

3. Deals Part 3: GMT +8 Deals for Black Friday

4. Deals Part 4: Limited Hours Lasting Deals

36 hours page for black friday sales ( price down to the lowest )

5. Deals Part 5: Flash Sale for special warehouse Clearance:

6. Deals Part 6: 0.99 DEALS:

7. Deals Part 7: Half Price for Deals for Xiaomi Hot Items:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/28604/4000https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/28604/4000

woow…

And I just tought that black friday is over for me… Bought a phone and camera.

Hi

You previously listed the Xiaomi Yeelight Children LED Ceiling Light (Color:ORANGE) for US$39.99 before shipping. See post here.

Can you please also consider listing the white version for the same price?

Score! Finally got one before it expired. :smiley:

OMG! Stop the country specific codes already!!!

You did post this (before you even listed the specific countrys) and of course I got this message: The Code cannot be used for Orders to Sweden.

Why do you even put country specific codes in the first place?

I don’t understand the purpose why you exclude Sweden on all these codes.

Like US is listed, just remove one major city from there and you have the whole population of Sweden that could join in on these coupons.

I can feel for all those who are excluded from these coupons.
Really pisses me off.

The tactic of having different prices at different countries maybe work if you actually have a store in those country and selling items locally but when having a global webshop and doing it you just makes people angry!

maybe this is why …

it’s obvious that Sweden is trying to take over the whole world ….

Yes, Gearbest this is almost discrimination, you have to ad SWEDEN to the list of those codes. Why half of Europe and not the other half? Even have countries like RO, BG, SI, RS!? No logic. We get cold and sad up here. (No good saying they speak English and we don’t!)

But also I have a question about ordering the batteries. Before we could order batteries, then most sellers stopped sending batteries, saying China post, HK post, Singapore post etc., refuse to carry bare lithium-containing batteries. Gearbest also stopped sending batteries. Then Gearbest started taking orders with “Europe rail registered”. So I orderd 1 single Samsung 18650 30Q to test, with “Europe rail registered”. I got a normal China post tracking number for airmail, like RN123456789CN.

The last tracking information is “2017-10-30 Chongqing export security scan / Departure from outward office of exchange”. Has been like that for 25 days. Usually it takes 1-5 days before the tracking is at the next step “hand over to airline”. So it has been 25 days without it being handed over to the airline.

Any idea what is going on here?

I asked Custumer service if they could see if it was refused by customs or refused by the airline, because of the lithium… The time for the step from export scan to “hand over to airline” is usually just 1-5 days. Custumer service said that they sent parcel and it is within the delivery timeframe… blah. Also China post has not added the tracking number to the database to be recieved by Swedish mail. Usually with Swedish mail you can see “waiting for parcel to come from China”.

I’ll second that, seeing if a package was pinched by customs.

Might explain 2 packages of knives, but not those dangerous mini-usb-lights, or a killer gearmotor.

Do they just steal it, or return it to the sender?

Yes, thank you all for your concern, and sorry about codes with limitation which is unfair to our group members.

As a Rep here, I faced lots of pressure, but I never stop for applying world wide codes access.

I am also waiting for the final decision about more support to BLF members.

It seems things are much better for me now, I insist on applying for such worldwide codes support for several months.

I have one thing to share with you all, hope you can help me in the future:

If I can set codes without limitation:

1. Please do not share best inner-codes to other sites, when the codes are found by Overseas Brands Managers, they will never give us special support.

2. Special codes for several contries Policy is effective as well, because we have special support, why not ahve a try?

From the statistics, actually many forum members have access to such kind of special codes.

If you have any suggestions about improvement, welcome to join-in us, by PM or the access: https://support.gearbest.com/

Best Regatrds,

Gearbest Rep.

I just had an ebay seller messaged me to say the package containing the LiPo batteries I bought off him was returned to him. I would say the right thing to do for the customs officers of any country is to return the package to the sender. If the parcel was kept by customs without informing the sender, I would view that as theft.

Australia has too stringent inland security check on imports. I think we can’t blame GB or other sellers being reluctant to ship to Australia.

Hi Rep,

thanks for conveying our concerns. In reality that's all we can ask for.

Please keep us posted about the outcome.

Haha, Dear, good news for us all, I can set codes for special requests from BLF members :smiley:

So, give me a chance to give you a gift price next Monday.

Nice weekend, Dear all :slight_smile:

Can you please get us 2-3 good discount codes (<US$30 if possible) on Huina RC Toys? This sort of RC toys are perfect as Christmas presents for families with young kids. Thanks for your hard work. :smiley:

Huina RC Toys