Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

Hi qandeel, we have found another shipping method, but now it’s testing status, we must make sure this shipping method is good and safe enough, then we can open it to all the listed countries, once the testing has finished, I will inform here, sorry make you waiting

olight i3s is already back order

Think they only had a few in purple anyways

only purple and not 57 times….

Yep, I happened to see GB’s post a few min after they posted it and only purple, and now sold out. Oh well.

Red showing in stock when i checked a few minutes ago.

do you tried to click add to cart ?

Well DANG! That’s what I get for trusting that little “Add to CART” icon.

My sincerest apologies for the FALSE HOPE!

It shows that the Blue one has 9 pcs but instead of the “Add to cart” button, I can see the “Out of stock”.

Gearbest,please advise as I am trying to order this one at 5.99 USD

Heck, they were in stock and I still couldn’t get one in the cart. ForgetAboutIt…all gone

I would have purchased any color,blue one has still 9 pieces left,but it shows as out of stock.

I don’t understand this…Lol

GEARBEST Please look into and have this solved for us.

THANKS

imediately after add to cart you can see this for 2 or 3 seconds;

(I am not happy….)

LOL…a llittle icon floated up and OVER my cart…LOL Tried every color…same thing…LOL

Hi Guys

Most color are sold out, so hot.

Thanks for all of your feedback

Olight i3S EOS Torch Cree XP - G2 4 - Modes 80lm Portable Keychain Flashlight - GOLDEN left 7 pieces, hurry up

coupon — OSDEAL
price —- $5.99

TN42 & Ganzo knifes, 20 september update

Nice !!

I ordered one

Thanks

1. Olight i3S EOS ( not including black version )

And only the black version is in stock, so, coupon defunct.

Damn, that was a great price for the Olight i3s! Too bad I missed out on it.

I ordered one of the Gold variant about 40 mins ago.and it’s said 5 in stock at the time of ordering,

I faced the same issue,but opened the link provided by GB and ordered straight away.

Thank you Gearbest.

Yesterday imposible for me add a yellow, now imposible add a yellow…I really do not understand….are they adding a few now…a few in other moment…?