GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

My fave has to be a flashlight. I really like the Jetbeam MK and U deals
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_368125.html
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_368124.html

2 orders
W1609141018033441
W1609141016023168

Its always nice to have this promotions great chance to by new stuff at great prices.

My favorite product of the EPIC FANT4STIC FALL SALE is Jetbeam JET – I MK

Order No.WW1609160122521152

Feedback - Thanks for the chance.
But while I like the prize and the competition as a whole, my only gripe would be with the duration….getting our entries in over a 3 week period is pretty hard and because of our busy lives, it’s easy to forget and miss a cutoff.

Prefer if the comp was 1 week

I would much rather know that I didn’t win anything ….faster.

I think promotions are a good thing, but it was an extended time, that makes it difficult for some.

Thanks, GearBest! Everyone loves a sale. The Courui D01 seems to have been very popular. It is sold out now.

One thing I do not care for is the 1-cent sales where only a limited number of items are offered. There is too much racing and clicking for my tastes.

Please enter me in your giveaway.

Was looking to purchase the LiitoKala Lii - 202 USB Battery Charger & Opus BT - C3100 V2.2 during the flash sales.

Unfortunately did not manage to get the right pricing in the cart and the deal ended.

The main promo page had a little bit more clutter to find links and other promos.

Perhaps email notifications on flash deals could be added as an option.

Hope there will be more good deals in the future.

Thanks GearBest for the GAW.

From UTC June 18 to UTC Sep 20, post your feedback about this promotions

Good…but some of flash-sales are too fast, some of them are just seconds away before double clicks my mouse.

I bought a few items at great prices, also missed out on a few items where prices were too good. However the sale was too short. I wish events like this were more frequent.

I liked the sale, I didn’t have any trouble adding items to my cart. I bought a Lii-202 for $2.8 and had the Lii-500 in my cart but even at$10.00 I couldn’t justify the purchase at the moment.

I liked the sale!
I bought a few items at great prices. I bought a Lii-202, xiaomi bluetooth speaker, skilhunt h02, lg he4, convoy s2+ etc… :smiley:

A few days ago the Convoy S2+ UV was for about 15-16$. Today I got a mail from GB with “Awsome news” and this light I can get for 22,39$ instead of 45$
Which is funny :smiley:

The sale was good, but I didn't see anything I absolutely had to have.

feedback on fantastic fall sales:

1) thank you for the opportunity/the sales
2) while there were quite a few good LED/light related offers I honestly didn’t need any further products. Thought about getting the LI-500 charger but even at that price I couldn’t justify buying a fifth charger. Bought a laser pointer instead.

3) There is no way to score any of the 0.01 or 0.10 flash sale items any longer. This could be because Gearbest is now better known and your customer base has grown significantly (partly due to well-executed SNS outreach) but maybe more customers from regions like Russia, Germany and the wider European market are now engaging in more purchases directly from Asia.
Either way, there was a time when you could score an item in a 0.01$ flash sale on Gearbest - that time is apparently over. (there are other great deals, of course!)

I think it was a good promotion! :+1:
I buy small drone very good price. Way to go, more cheaper stuff, more satisfied customers!
The 1-2 piece of 0.1$ flash sale is nonsense. There is no chance to buy.
Several pieces at a very good price, this is a winning tactic! :crown: :+1:

Did not get anything. I saw some things I wanted but the limited numbers of the flashdeals were gone.
I think this was a good action.
nice low prices and clear how it worked.
thanks.

my thoughts on the sales —

good idea overall, better to sell a few more items at a good price than very few at 1 cent.

the light deals were really good.

I liked the sale, but it did seem like some of the items were hard to find ,

but there were what looked like some good bargains but i think the 0.01 deals are a waste of time.

A lot of the flashdeals was too fast, some of them are just seconds away before double clicks my mouse.

Did not get anything.

I saw some things I wanted but the limited numbers of the flashdeals were gone.

These sales are always a good idea and people love them, The giveaway is a very nice touch.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get anything.
I was interested in the On the Road M3 but the price has been the same in numerous flash sales.
I wanted some batteries but it says cannot ship to Canada.
Maybe next time :frowning:

It was a nice promotion. I purchased quite a few items. Most were not flashlight related. It was kind of hard to find the sale items, but that may have been GB’s way to get people to peruse the website.