Gearbest Ultrafire UK-68

KuoH thats not a sk68 but i agree it’s a much better light …i call it a #3 or a 1.99$ wallbuys zoomie because thats where they first appeared ……the earlier models of both of these lights were the better ones …Seems as if that’s true at times with budget lights … someone makes something people actually like and want more of …and then it seems lots of different manufacturers in china rush to make something similar ….or the factory that made it decides it can save money by cutting corners (like a hollow pill) ….and the new cheaper version doesn’t even resemble the one they wanted .
i found a half dozen of the #3 zoomies in my “for sale box” and immediately did two things …I pulled a few for me and raised the price on “the good ones” . If you’re Richard at Mountain electronics and you happened to buy too many of the good Sk 68’s and the marketplace is flooded with the trashy ones , then guess what …You’re a hero and deserve to get paid for it .
BLF is a great resource because when someone finds the real ones …the word goes out . it also lets everyone know which ones to avoid .

US $8.13 is a bit higher than RMM sold UltraOKs for, but Simon is known for finding and making good stuff. And the UltraOK was a one mode.

[/quote]

You’re right Simons is 8.13 for two pieces

or

$4.07 for one piece

I’m of the opinion that Simon ought to stop all this per piece crap since his minimums are stupidly low anyway . it’s confusing …and making a customer feel stupid is the best way to sub-conciously kill a customer . people who feel frustrated and confused don’t want to send money that direction …

i think Simon is smart to carry these … …one more reason to add another something to the cart while you’re there .

Like RMM he’s smart to be carrying only a certain level of quality… while all the other vendors have everything … good and bad .

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Convoy-S2-flashlight-host-include-1-OP-reflector-1-pill-1-head-O-ring-1-glass/330416_1707184225.html

does someone else speak better chinglish than i do ?
where i’m from a set is more than one …any guesses ???

No guess needed:
US $20.66 / lot
2 Sets / lot , US $10.33 / Set

You get two sets and pay 20.66 for the lot of 2 sets