GearBEST's Sale . Rovyvon A5 $15.99 . Convoy S21 $15.99

Interesting, shipping to Croatia is only 0.02 or 2.27 registered.

Thought maybe my vpn, which connects at random, was throwing off GB’s location info, so I reset it to the US close to home, and shipping came up as the same thing, to the penny. Deleted from the cart then reloaded, same thing.

Something’s wrong. They can’t be that heavy, aren’t verboten items as far as shipping, yet shipping costs seem way way too high. Gotta be some kind of glitch in the system…

Lightbringer, shipping to my country (2 piece):

Unregistered Air Mail(no tracking information)
15 - 28 business days
$1.80
Grand Total $9.78

beam0, krew - PM's sent

Yes knives cost more to ship @ gearbest, it’s prevented me from buying some Ganzo’s there and buying them from Fasttech instead.

With a higher price for same knife at fasttech it comes out costing less shipped than gearbest! I think someone had an explanation for it in the budget knife thread but can’t remember for sure.

That’s what I don’t get, though. I got a bunch of knives (Sanremu, Ganzo, Harnds, Enlan, etc.) from GB for cheap shipping (tracked) some even for free (“untracked”).

That’s why I figure there’s some kind of glitch in the system. Maybe when it’s cleared up, if they’re still available, I’ll have a bite, but in the meanwhile I’ll wait to see what happens.

That’s why I got my 30Qs from FT instead. Saved a bundle on shipping, even though item-cost was a little higher.

Damn, I feel like one of those crazy ladies who spends hours clipping coupons just to save 15¢ on a jar of mayo. :smiley:

Utorch UT01 code please.

Will Gearbest be getting the green color Klarus Mi1C ? (and extend to the deal?)

Any chance to get https://www.gearbest.com/multimeters-fitting/pp_332216.html under $30?

Could you send me the code for Utorch UT01 please
Thanks
Robert

The code for LiitoKala Lii - 100 Smart Universal Battery Charger has expired (The Code you entered has expired.)
Do you have a new one ?
Thanks
Robert

Could you send me a code for ut-02 5000k please? Thanks.

Same as above ut-02 5000k. Thanks Fin17 got the other codes.

Thanks ordered
Robert
edit : ordered the Utorch, didn’t received the code for the charger !

Fin17, could you please tell GearBest their current battery shipping surcharge to pretty much everywhere around the world is killing lots of deals? It's simply ridiculous.

Cheers

Hello Fin17 do you have any more codes for this one.
Utorch UT01 Cree Flashlight - 1A 6500K

Thanks

Code for LiitoKala Lii – 50A 26650, please. Thanks.

Hi Fin17,

Do you have any codes for Liitokala Lii - 500 charger (with either US plug or bare version)?

Thank you!

Hi, can I have the code for the Utorch UT01 6500K, please. Thanks.

Klotski, cnrffl1, GreenLights - :MAIL: