GearBEST's Sale . Rovyvon A5 $15.99 . Convoy S21 $15.99

Coupon code available for these?
https://www.gearbest.com/camp-kitchen/pp_377333.html?wid=21
https://www.gearbest.com/camp-kitchen/pp_437782.html

I immediately thought that he was talking about the flashlight

Got one F1 :money_mouth_face:
Thank you!

Zanflare F1 is expired. My friend hasn’t got lucky.

This Code does not exist. Please check again.

Thank you Fin17! I was able to buy another for my friend too!

No, wait. Code works! :slight_smile:

Purchased sucesfully. Thanks!

This is a definitely best price I ever seen for Zanflare F1. Great.

Hi Fin17!
This coupon seems to have expired (US18650VTC6 3120mAh 30A 18650 - 4 pcs): https://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_571930.html?lkid=10940290
Is there any possibility to get a new one?
Thank you!

But now it is shows as expired. Maybe 1 code for 1 user?

Yes, one pieces per account with all harvest*** coupon code

Ironically, even with all my bitching about the green tint, I just got 2 more at these prices (11.99 and 12.99). :smiley:

Worst case, they make nice gifts…

Meet the Xiaomi Mi A1: an affordable mid-ranger
with stock Android and fancy dual camera

Mi A1 will boast a clean version of Android, but what does this mean? Well, a generally bloat-free experience in addition to timely updates.

The handset will ship with Android N out of the box, but it will be updated to Oreo by the end of the year. At the press conference, Xiaomi also assured that the device will be one of the first to get Android P when the software becomes available in 2018. Furthermore, A1 users will get the privilege of receiving monthly security patches in a timely manner and will benefit from Google Play Protect.

However, Xiaomi will keep some of its software on board the A1. The MIUI camera app will remain, but it will work together with Google Photos. It will automatically back up any pictures taken with the camera to the storage space of one's Google Account.

There's a lot to like with the hardware of the Mi A1. On the outside, you get a 5.5-inch 1080p screen and a nice metal body. On the inside, you'll find the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 powering the handset. This particular octa-core chipset is known for keeping a good balance between battery life and performance. As for system and internal memory, you get 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM. A 3,080mAh battery will keep the juices flowing.

The obvious highlight of the A1, however, is the "flagship dual camera" at the back. Xiaomi calls it like that because you can find the same composition on the company's Mi 6 high-end model. You have two 12MP main shooters - one standard, and one that's capable of producing a telephoto view. Sounds familiar? Well, that's because you can find the same combo on the iPhone 7 Plus, and Xiaomi has even used this as a marketing strategy.

GOLD version - $ 212.99 with coupon code XMA1GJ - LINK

ROSE GOLD version - $ 209.99 with coupon code MI5A1FS - LINK

Offers for September 7
DQG Tiny 26650 3th NW 7xXP-G2
$ 43.99 code: TIY265
DQG Tiny 4th XM-L2 NW – GRAY
$ 24.99 code: DTINY
Eagle Eye X6 XPL-HI V21A 1200LM IPX-8
$ 18.99 code: Eagleru30
Eagle Eye X7
XM-L2 U3 1A BLACK

$ 16.99 code: GB3rdFin41
Convoy C8 XPL HI T6 1A BLACK
$ 15.99 flash sale
Xiaomi Philips Smart LED Lamp 6.5W E27
$ 7.99 code: Philips666
Lipo-Battery Explosion- Fireproof bag
$ 0.99 code: harvest089

I already have one.
Yesterday I resisted the price of 11.99.
Now I'm resisting the price of 12.99

The X2R code said that it can not be used for orders to Hungary

Thanks for the GAW, got the light! :+1:

Hi, rizky_p!

I am very glad that you received my gift!

Ordered a Zanflare F2. Thanks!

zanflare F2 XP-G3 - 4500-5000K
$ 12.99 code: F2deal