Giveaway - DMM Leads - **CLOSED - winner is...

I’m in.

I just replaced a fuse in my ancient Fluke 73iii so I can do amp readings. 12 guage should be far more accurate than the stock leads.

I’m definitely positively most certainly in.

I’m in

It’d probably cost you more in shipping than is worth, so I’ll have to pass.

Love the generosity though! Thanks for being great!

I’m in- all I have is the stock leads. Thanks!

PS When you got to the 300 word essays… I was NOT going to be in.

Not in, but talking too much is my specialty so can I do the essays anyway? :stuck_out_tongue:

I already HAVE 12 ga Turnigy Silicone covered leads with Gold Plated banana plugs on my DMM. And a 12 ga Turnigy Silicone wire for my Clamp meter to use.

I have been very tempted to put 12 ga wires in a light, just because. I have 16 ga on standby for a light as a trial run, I think they may be actually fatter than my 12ga wires, lol. It’s very difficult to put 12 or 16 ga wires on a single sided 10mm driver. Just so’s you know…

For that matter, a 17mm driver doesn’t make things much easier with those big fat wires. Although, 18ga do work with some TLC. And since 18ga can provide a 21.3A draw from a single LG HE-4, then I would have to assume they’re ample for the task at hand.

RBD might need some 12 ga leads for his meter, as he does extensive work on lights. But the banana plugs would need to be filed down at one end due to his pennance for macroflashography. George is new to the modding world, partly my own fault, but if you see fit to consider KeenGeorge for these leads I’m sure he would be very appreciative. Ok, well, I’m pretty sure almost anyone here that won them would be very appreciative.

Could you, possibly, write a 300 word essay on how you determined 12ga would be most ideal and how you went about choosing the name brand of the wire you ended up buying? Possibly another essay describing their usage and application, length and current capability? A short video of them in use, perhaps? Just to sweeten the deal? I’m pretty sure that a nice looking female modder displaying the acuity of these splendid lead samples would get the most attention and garner a large following in your future deals here. :wink:

i’m in! i think mine are 18awg, and won’t work for >3A on a single battery…

I’m in and thanks for doing this :slight_smile:

I’m in, thank you.

Bump…winner announced in OP.

3:25 AM now here, time to sleep. I think will get nice dream tonight :smiley:
Thanks you WillyD and sorry to others :beer:

Is this LiFo? Last in, first out? Just kidding. Congrats Calmaja. WillyD, thanks for the GAW and for not requiring me to post a picture of the significant other.

Congrats Calmaja! :party: :beer:

WillyD, since you still have several feet of 12 gauge wire that you’ll never use. Maybe you could make some more DMM leads and sell them?