[Giveaway] Win a FREE Astrolux EC01 flashlight [Giveaway] **CLOSED** Winner announced

Best EDC FLASHLIGHTS:
18650 EDC Lights - the ZL SC600W IV, “Buy at Amazon” link is broken.

Best Tactical Flashlight:
AAA - Olight i3T EOS (FWIW, Olight lists it under their “tactical” list. I like the forward tail-clicky and simply duo modes. At the very least it makes a good backup light.)

Might also work under Best EDC - AAA, since there aren’t any listed. It has been one of my favorite AAA EDC, along with my K18.

Best EDC: D4v2, not necessarily the smallest, but still good for multiple EDC uses, especially with 18350 tube, I know its in brightest single cell, but I feel it deserves a spot in this too.
Multi Cell: Sofirn SP36, 4 Lh351D just like q8 running anduril with USB C charging 3 18650 instead of 4 with q8, also comes in non anduril versions
Best Tactical AA- Lumintop tool AA 2.0, accepts 14500 bateries, giving an impressive 650 lumen, comes with GITD diffuser

Brightest flashight list: Thrunite TI3 should be replaced by Olight I3T in the aaa section. Also if you consider dual chemistry flashlight in the aa/aaa category then the Acebeam UC15 should also be on the brightest aaa flashlight list. Its maximun output is 1000 lumens with two 10440 batteries or 250 lumen with two aaa.
Best flashlight list, AA section: Utorch UT01 is definitely not the best, it’s not bad but it has too many issues. Worthy replacement should be Lumintop Tool AA.

Utorch H09 is missing in BEST RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHTS

Best EDC Flashlight: Add the Lumintop EDC18 on 18650 lights. I would also suggest adding a 14500 category for best EDC! :slight_smile:

Best smallest single cell thrower would be acebeam w30, it will crush anything at its size

Also, manker mk41 is best AA*4 thrower, it has 520m throw

I think there is missing S12 in “Best of 2019” 21700 flashlight

Best single AA size thrower (including 14500) Should include BLF X5 / Astrolux S3 .

I’ve a couple suggestions.

• In the “Throw flashlights” > “Best thrower below $20” You should change “below” to “around” and add Convoy C8 or M21A (C8 but for 21700). Everyone knows that it’s the best and most recommended budget thrower.
  • In the “Best EDC flashlights” > “21700 EDC flashlights” You could add Acebeam EC65 or Wuben TO50R. In the “Best rechargeable flashlights” > “Rechargeable 21700 flashlights” You could add Acebeam EC65 or Wuben TO50R.
    Why erased? Because some people think that 21700 flashlights are too big for EDC/pocket.
  • In the “Best EDC flashlights” > “18650 EDC flashlights” You could add YLP Unicorn 1.0
  • In the “Best rechargeable flashlights” > “Rechargeable 26650 flashlights” You could add Astrolux MF01 mini / Mateminco MT07

Convoy H1 is missing in 18650 category

Best of 2019 is the Fenix HM65R

but Acebeam H50 beats it on the price.

I feel like “best” is extremely subjective, but I do enjoy seeing what others consider to be best. Here’s a couple nominations:

Best EDC Flashlight, size AA/14500: Tool AA V2 or Wuben E05

Best EDC Flashlight, size 21700: Wuben TO50R

Best of 2019

AAA Sofirn c01 should be replaced with the c01S

Two modes always beats one and the S does both a decent low and a high cri with lots of throw for such a little light .

AA UT1 Utorch NW had such a foul green beam that any AA light would be an upgrade Sofirn Sp10s with the Samsung D 351 and 90+cri beats the life out of the green hornet .

zanflare F1 is missing in best Rechargeable Flashlight

For Best Rechargeable / 18650, I think Wuben TO46R Nichia should be in there. It is very well built, excellent tint and straightforward, two-button interface.

Utorch Sofirn SP36 missing in best rechargeable

Best tactical/ single 18650 - Olight M2T.
Best EDC 21700- Fireflies EO7

Acebeam x70 missing in Brightest flashlights

Best EDC, fw1a, it’s got a more versatile beam for many than the fw3a. It’s a little larger but still really small for an 18650 light.

For best tactical include the Nightcore P18.