Giving away MG L mini II - with turbo head! Post-paid

I’m in

In!

I am in, thanks!!

Count me in. Thanks!

Post #65 will be disallowed (this one)

Just posting that this is almost over, I will post the “closed post” no sooner (maybe later) than 7pm CST tonight…!

Good luck!!!

So there is still time to post that you are in!

EDIT: 8 PM CST.

Chiming in for this giveaway is closed! I will now randomized-ly pull the lucky winner from post #2 - #64
Drum roll please…………………

And the winner is Henk4U2
Post 37

click

Snapshot of random website thing

screeenshot

Congrats, Henk4U2!

Congrats to the winner and thank you justanotherguy for the giveaway! :slight_smile: :beer:

Thank you justanotherguy!
And congrats Henk4U2!

Wow, what a surprise. What a way to start the day. Even before I have had my first cuppa joe.

Thanks justanotherguy! I’ll PM you about my vital statistics.

Confucius (?) once said: “You’ve got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? (Well, do ya, punk?)”
Well, at the moment I do. I’m even considering buying myself a lottery-ticket for tomorrow’s draw.

I am in . Thanks.

Congrats to the winner and thank you justanotherguy for the giveaway!

Congrats Henk4U2!

Congrats to Henk4U2 and thanks to justanotherguy for the GAW.

This is fun and has me considering what I want to pass along as well.

I didnt know how much value it had, it’s sat for years… Actually it was on a bookcase far form the other toys and I forgot about it…
It was fun enough to give away even if it was worth $20 or something…

For those of you who believe in Karma, yesterdays baseball game won me $250 ! I forget ig it was the Cubs or Sox (convoluted pool)… I didnt even have the sheet for the score…
So…………!

Congratulations, justanotherguy!

Got your light in the mail today. It’s indeed a classic light. They don’t make them like this anymore. Double O-rings on both sides of the tube, et cetera. Once again: thank you, justanotherguy.

You’re welcome!.
Glad it made it ok, I was worried I packed it too light!
I always thought the idea of two different heads was neat!

I’m in. Thank you

Is this sarcasm…or did you just skim this whole thread?!?