Going BROKE collecting flashlights? HA HA

Not going broke but started over in CPF in 2006. 40-60 lumens was big back then. Bought and sold many many lights. Came over here recently have bought 30 lights since May lol. What can I say lol the bug came back.

After my first L6 I was convinced it would be my first and last high quality flashlight. Then speed4goal told me something like "don't worry, the bug will get you". Of course he was right, but I really feel I have an end game now where I can find peace and be happy with what I have............ I think.......

if your endgame works you can make a small fortune here….

I have a plan to stop spending, I'm sure it's going to work

Yes my “last” light was oh 40 lights ago lol :innocent:

Ha, going deeper in the hole. Picked up $1000 worth of lights. Sofirn, Thrunite, Nitecore, batteries, etc…. When will this end? I hope I peak out soon.

Buying some of those top brands $1000 will only get you 3 lights. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a good start…

For a month…

:smiley:

Wow! Excellent and fun thread.

I'm only a couple months into this obsession;

I just dropped around $150 on a soldering station and related paraphernalia so I could save a $17 BLF A6. I'm just rebuilding to stock. Banggood is sending a replacement (after photos, a video, and reassurances that I really tried more than one battery.) I bought a third one today, cuz it was on sale.

https://www.banggood.com/BLF-A6-XPL-1600LM-74modes-Non-anodized-EDC-LED-Flashlight-18650-p-998021.html?rmmds=search&ID=518039&cur_warehouse=CN

Of course I opted to pay an additional $3 to get it from a US warehouse. That'll be faster. Won't it?

OMG, DIY lighted tailcaps! I got a plan!