Good EDC tool with pliers/wire cutters?

-Ive put my eyes on LM Wingman, what I like about is that its not the smallest multi tool, it has pliers, scissors and can opener.
I wonder how good the pliers are on this one, Im not planning to cut anything extraordinary thick on it, but you never know…- Looks like their pliers-wire cutters are not as good as on other LM’s, pitty, I liked the price and design.

Squirt PS4 looks good too, but it seems to be rather small and fragile even compared to Wingman.

Wave/Rebar/ST300 would be much better, but it means twice the cost and I dont want to spend that much at first.

Anyone can comment on Ganzo 200 series compared to some of the cheapest brand name alternatives from LM/SOG/Gerber?

I know, G301 is reccommended as the best alternative, its not small, its big and heavy, but somewhat the best out there from China and while not as good as LM, still best money can buy for 30$?

The thing is, I know you can get LM Wingman for 20$ in USA, so Im trying to find some online retailer who ships it outside USA and see if I can total it for 30$ shipped :smiley:

So far lovest Ive found is 39$ from Ebay, meh!

So, ahem, given that I need pliers to be sturdy enough and not break first time I use them, how are those G201/G202 Ganzos?

…Allright, while were at it, can anyone comment on Victorinox Tinker Deluxe model?
It has pliers, Victorinox pliers are considerably smaller than those of other multi tools, but can anyone comment on their wire cutting abilities, how good are they at cutting different kinds of wires?
Yeah, Im asking much, sorry :D!

I’m hoping you get a good answer as I’m in Europe (well UK) too and thinking along the same lines.