Good Light For Keeping in Car For Emergency

XANES 1305

It’s a budget light but this is the one that I leave in my car and I love it.

I did a review on it here: Review of XANES 1305 - An excellent auto/emergency budget light -possible 21700 fitment

It’s an excellent auto/emergency light.

Main features:

• Adjustable head for any position, including straight and 90 degree angled.
  • Tail magnet to stick on the car body, under hood, trunk etc.
  • Wide flat base to set it on the ground and angle the light directly to where you’re working to change a flat tire, etc.
  • Dual LED system for Flood/Throw and Dual Color modes.
  • Regular XM-L reflector LED for general use and longer throw.
  • Circular COB LED ring that provides a floody neutral white beam for close up use, and red LED’s that can be set to either steady-on or flashing.
  • The flashing red LED’s are useful as a electronic “road flare” or traffic warning light.
  • Side/top switch on the head that works extremely well and has a great feel for a budget light.
  • 1x 18650 battery or 3xAAA with the included adapter. (may also fit 21700, see my review for details)
  • Rubberized textured inlay on the body tube provides excellent grip.

It does not have USB charging.

I highly recommend this light for keeping / leaving in the car as a back-up light and and for roadside emergencies.

Banggood: https://www.banggood.com/XANES-1305-XM-L-T6COB-1500Lumens-Foldable-Magnetic-Tail-LED-Inspection-Flashlight-p-1202261.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN
Aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JIGUOOR-1305-XM-L-T6-COB-1500Lumens-Built-in-Battery-Foldable-Magnetic-Tail-LED-Inspection-Flashlight/32860838996.html
My review: Review of XANES 1305 - An excellent auto/emergency budget light -possible 21700 fitment

Hi.
A person. male or female. should have TWO torches in any car.

One. something like a S2.

T’other. Should be a Gel power pack. which combines a Jumper for strting car with flat battery,
Compressor for blowing up Soft tyre.
Flashing lights for emergency breakdown in the dark.
IE Put in front\behind veh when stopped in dark,
facing oncoming traffic.
With a small “Searchlight\lanp” on one end.

Fits in corner of boot\tray and always ready.
I double it up for bike, Wheelbarrow, Sack Trolley tyres too.
That lets them know you there. Strobe torch flashing in their eyes mean YOU don’t want to be run over.

Always double up on things when you can.

….or trunk if not familiar with the Queen’s proper English…lol.