Gremlins !!! A long & funny story

The real question is, "Is she still hot?" I'd Google it, but I'm afraid that if it goes horribly wrong it will be the old image that sticks with me. It's hard to enjoy "Daisy Duke" with the mature Catherine Bach lurking in the back of my mind. :tired:

Now she's a mother of 2 and for a 49 year old woman -- she's still hot to me.

found it

Damn those gremlins!

NOOOOOOO!

There was this one case I almost thought there were Gremlins.

My boys have a toy vacuum cleaner since they (2) seem not to leave the Dyson alone.

One time, I was looking for one missing tube for this toy vacuumcleaner. Nothing. I can be VERY THOROUGH when searching some itmes so, took a good flashlight and started.

I usually look in 3D, so everything gets turned, emptied, no hole undug.

Nothing. What the.... It's only a 70m2 place, it should be EASY to find with good search.

Well, after a couple of days I was using Dyson, boys wanted to play with it naturally.

Emptied the can. Two days later, after my fuse had burned: p0p.

I remembered by a coincidence that the Dyson had a bit less force in suction, than it regularly does. Checked the tube and Bingo, a toy vacuum cleaner tube in my vacuum cleaner tube!

Actually, I cannot remember if it was the tube I was looking for or the UF C3 SS but anyway...

plZ, no more CPF moderator meeting pics here :|

HAHAHAHA!

Jeez, in that company the red head on the right is downright hawt! :Sp

My eyes! My eyes! I should have never looked again! Dang you BetweenRides for tempting me!

Hey, why is the one on the left feeling up the chick in green?

Just google her name with Safesearch off. It'll pop right out.. I know thats ambiguous.

Back on topic, I found my precious! Gremlins be damned.

We were off topic? :p

Well, not as you and I define it...

In Foy's review of the SF P1, I was part of a sizable derailment. But in the last couple of days I've provided enough relevant information over there to bring it, mostly, back on topic. Pretty proud of myself, actually. I was so excited that I was going to PM my BFF about it, but then I remembered I'm blocked.

HAHAHAHA! Sometimes even I annoy myself.

And, of course, with this post, I haven't help this one much.

Time to go sit in the corner. Again.

LUNCH!!!

Keith (skipping lunch today)

Yoda + Ewok = Gremlin!