Group Buy Cree XP-G3 <---Yes three! GB closed, some emitters still available.

I’m down for some of the 3D D2’s and the 3C E2’s as well. VOB would have to sign off on doing any add ons though, and speaking from experience, group buys are enough hassle all to themselves, and I’m not sure if he’d want the extra hassle.

Soooooo, I looked on the site to do a direct order, and couldn’t find the above referenced LED’s. Are they listed on the site yet?

I don’t want to clutter VOB’s thread, so I’ll send you an email.

-Michael

I will be placing the order for these on Monday so if anyone else wants in NOW is the time…

Since I did not found another source for XP-G3, I finally decided to order 10 x XP-G3 S5 A3 and 4 x Sinkpads. Well, the shipping cost … I still guess its the cheapest way to get my hands on this LED.
Thank you, vestureofblood!

I’m in, I’ll get you a number by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I’ve been talking to Mark to see if he has an idea about what specific bins these will be, but at this price there’s no point in worrying about specific bins, and Cutter usually has the some of the best bins anyway.

A note to everyone else too, the prices for the Sinkpads can’t be beat anywhere. I have a commercial account (albeit small) and these are about the same price. You’re not gonna find a cheaper, or more reliable source anywhere.

And thanks for doing this VOB, I know what a pain group buys can be, and appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I just ordered 7 emitters 3 Bin 90 CRI and some Sinkpads, thanks for putting this groupbuy together.

Order placed.

Thanks

I couldn’t resist any longer.

Got 5 of the 3 bin 90cri and some sinkpads.

Thanks for setting this up!

Is ordering from VOB cheaper than ordering from Cutter yourself?

Yes, shipping estimate from cutter is 33$.

Just a few hours left gang.

UPDATE: The order has been placed. GB is now closed. However I did order extra of the 2C emitters so a few of those are available for purchase on the site. Stock posted will be actual.

I did also order like 5 or so extra of each color just to make sure I did not miss anything on the orders that were placed. Once all of the orders have been shipped and received I will also offer up the extras. 280+ emitters in all were ordered.

The emitters will be shipped DHL. Some of the emitter tints are on back order so I cant say exactly how long it will be before we have them.

Thank you to everyone who participated. I will update the thread when I get a shipping notice.

Not even a shipping notice yet? :cry:

Yep, actually I got a shipping notice about 10:30 last night. So I should be seeing them by the weekend.

Woo-Hoo!!! :partying_face:

So these haven’t shipped yet? Just checking ….

Jim

Any idea yet of what’s on BO and what shipped?

Thanks

Yep. Actually I do. The update is a bit of a mixed bag this time. The package is here now but only the 2 bin and 3 bin LEDs. The 3A, 4 bin and 5 bin are all still back ordered.

I did’t realize that this was only a partial shipment when I got the notice or I would have posted that.

Anyhow, some of you will be getting shipment notifications later today when I get home.

That’s a bummer! Hopefully, the others come soon. It probably would have been better for Cutter to hold shipment until all the parts were available. But, we don’t know how long re-stocking will take. So, for those whose parts were available already, I guess it’s better that those parts shipped.

Ok, good deal.

Any indication of what specific chromaticity bins they are?

Thanks!

There was no addition info on the invoice. Only whats on the site.