GROUP buy for SingFire SF-349 . only 13,49 $ - COUPON ACTIVE -microUSB charging, and USB out powerbank

I used Netherlands Post, I don’t know if that is best for the US? And I paid extra for the Reg. Mail, so I hope that works, I am still waiting for my Courui, Yezl and Tubes for the last GB. :expressionless:

Grr…I know the OP don’t owe me anything but I really need to know the runtimes at the different modes and if its direct/current controlled (or pwm). I hate lights with dimming output!

tried to order, payment method is only paypal.

pffft!

can’t believe I can’t buy my first blf
light :frowning: waaaaaaaa!

Forgive my ignorance, what is the difference between an XM-L2 and an XM-L U2? Which is the better light?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

@Deputydave

Official Cree website says:

So, with XM-L2 is better.

To turn off the light is necessary to cycle through remaining four modes or is enough to full press the button and light turn off?

From this review (translated from russian with google translate):

From the reviews and gearbest/aliexpress descriptions - need to cycle through all 5 modes to turn off? No shortcut?

I can’t possibly use it, if such is the case. Even if I buy it it’ll just get dumped in a drawer somewhere.

Noooo, you can still use it to tenderize a piece of meat. :slight_smile:
It looks like a tenderizer hammer my Mother used to use when I was a kid.

The star wars blinkies/battery level thing does nothing for me and it probably will be a bear to mod.
Price is good for an XM-L2 hammer though.

Here is it’s early prototype;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-1-pc-Aluminum-Meat-Tenderizer-Mallet-Hammer-Wood-Handle-/161206535701?pt=Kitchen_Tools_Gadgets&hash=item2588a88615

Thank you sir :slight_smile:

I will take at least one, probably two. Thanks

The mode cycling is horrible. If this was better I would have bought one.

True, the price is tempting for the battery meter/usb charging/usb out - but really with all that engineerings thought out, how did they forget to program a reasonable on/off and mode cycling.

Boggles the mind.

But nevertheless if you can live with 6 clicks to turn on/off, this looks like a good light.

Muto, thanks for the recommendation - I already have a cheap meat tenderizer though, I’ll stick with it. :slight_smile:

Ordered, thanks

I need to know what is the tail cap reading on High because i may buy 7x

And one more thing will it come with the lanyard and the charging cable like shown on GearBest pics ?

Very interesting light for a cheap price. It would be great if someone can confirm if this light really need to cycle all the modes to turn off.

yes, to shoot down must click all cycle. and always start lo,med,hi,strobo,sos, off.
for lanyard should be in, but i should ask to gearbest.

current tail cap reading on High please ?

i am not able to do tests…… not skilled in this

i clarify one more time, that to turn off flashlight all 5 mode should be pressed/cycled. from OFF, lo,med,hi,strobo,sos and OFF.