Group Buy: Wuben TO10R and TO46R (real 90+CRI triple XP-G3) - CLOSED!!

I received 5 of my total of 6 TO46R’s that I ordered. Great tint in the hotspot but terrible tint shift. I added a semi-frosted Carclo optic that I sourced from MTN and it solved the problem. The fully frosted optic looks even better but it is too floody for me. I am happy with it now….

As for the other 4 lights, I noticed different artefacts from the optics in every light. It is very noticeable when using them indoors. At first, I thought it was something on the emitters or on the optics but I swapped optics and checked the emitters and it seems to be very inconsistent quality in the optics. I fitted a Carclo clear optic also sourced from MTN to confirm this. Is there a cheap knock-off optic that might have been used in these lights?

The people who I ordered these lights for aren’t flashaholics so they won’t mind obviously. It is still a great little light with nice mode spacing and good battery life, comes with everything in the box and it is USB rechargeable.

Thank you all once again for making this deal possible.

KevinZA1988, would like to ask, what kind of semi-frosted optic do you suggest for the TO46R? The one you mentioned - which model or part number?

sharing some comparative beamshots of the TO46R…

Wuben TO46R (3x XP-G3, 5000K CRI90)

Wuben TO46R (3x XP-G3, cool-white, not CRI90) [regular version]

Astrolux S1 (XPL-HD, “3D” 5000K)

Astrolux S43 (4x XP-G3, CW)

Mateminco X6S (3x XPL-Hi, “1A” CW)

Hi d_t_a

I bought these: