groupbuy: Astrolux® VC04 QC USB Charger

interested

Interested

Just ordered one. Many thanks M4DM4X!

Interested

Most 3.6/3.7v li-ion batteries are defined to be fully-charged when they reach 4.20v.
From what I know, the iJoy INR26650 4200mAh is just a regular li-ion battery that is fully-charged when it reaches 4.20v.
(nominally “3.6/3.7v” are fully charged when they reach 4.20v
nominally “3.85v” batteries, sometimes called LiHV or Li-Ion high-voltage are defined as fully-charged when they reach 4.35v)

There’s another type of li-ion battery called the LiFePO4 that is nominally 3.2v (or 3.3v?) and defined as fully-charged when they reach 3.6v (but some reference may be 3.65 or 3.70v ? ).

This Astrolux VC04 appears to only support the 3.6/3.7v li-ion batteries (that fully-charge at 4.20v); based on specs, the VC04 can also charger NiMh batteries.

seems correct!

its a cheap charger - not like a MC3000 ;)

interested

all PMs sent

just ordered thanks.

Ordered two
Thanks Martin

:beer:

Interested!

Re: manufacturer of Astrolux VC04… I’m venturing a guess here…

I notice the Astrolux SC01 charger just listed in BG, looks exactly like a Yonii Y2 charger I have with me, except for the branding and change from micro-USB to type-C input.

I tried finding a match of the Astrolux VC04 with other Yonii models from the Internet — and noticed that the Astrolux VC04 looks exactly like the Yonii D4 (aside from different brand label), the input port became triple-input (D4 has only micro-USB; while the VC04 has micro-USB + type-C + lightning input).

The model names seem to be a pun on Xtar models (both Xtar SC1 and Astrolux SC01 are single-slot 2 Amp charger; while the Xtar VC4 is a 4-bay charger — but has different features than the Astrolux VC04, based on specs…)

I’m interested!

Interested

MY Link:
Astrolux® VC04
Code:
MVC4A

price:
$11.99

hey 2 questions, i see some ppl in here asking for codes, and you said “pm sent”, then i see this code MVC4A, is there another code that makes it even cheaper? or is that just the code you ’ve been pming people?

also, is there a review on this? i havent been able to find one

I’m in too. Thanks

my code has been leaked - so i posted it to save you guys a few clicks ;)

ah ok, thanks! so has anybody done a review on this charger yet? i cant find any information at all, im new to the scene, kind of scared to buy from banggood or aliexpress unless im certain i wont be returning it