GUIDE TO Banggood's 2017 FINAL SEASON SALE & Say something here about Astrolux Lights & Giveaway(Ended)

1. What Astrolux lights you ever bought? None
2. Which light you like the best? Astrolux S41S Colored 4x Nichia 219C
3.Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights? More coloured ones

1) What Astrolux light you ever bought?
I don’t own an Astrolux light yet.

2) Which light you like best?
Of your new ones from this year, the K1 is appealing. A ramping UI is probably a better choice for that kind of light though.

Considering the whole catalog of Astrolux lights,
M01/M02/M03 - Really cute and I think I might pack it fairly often if I had one. Nichia emitter especially nice with the close range work that light is suited for. One place I might really consider this light is as a super light weight replacement for something like a Petzl e+lite. For that to work exactly as I envision, it would need a couple small changes, additions. First, it would be nice if it had two more levels adding an ultra low and a medium. 0-1, 8, 40-50, 100 would be pretty perfect especially if medium extended the 0.5 hour runtime by a noticeable amount. Second, it would need a lightweight headband available (maybe bundled as a headlamp version) that the light attached to in some way. A silicone sleeve protruding out at a 90 from the front of the headband might do the trick, but it must be lightweight. A string instead of a proper “band” might help the weight. If the headband could be kept around 14 grams, the whole kit would weigh in at 1 oz and would compete very favorably with the Petzl e+lite and add USB charging which is a boon for backpackers that have shifted their energy source to USB power banks. It would also have better light level choices and would be usable as a standalone flashlight if needed. I thought I had stumbled across such a headband/small light combo a couple months back and could have sworn it was the M01, but I couldn’t find it when I went looking for a friend. The final limiting factor for this light as a viable choice is that the feedback on quality control seems to have suffered especially on the M01 and M02.

S1 and S42 - Both of these look like really attractive EDC lights and/or bike lights. With the firmware being available for tinkering on the S1, I think I would lean in that direction first and it’s definitely a light I would enjoy using. No suggestions here.

3) Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights (link is external) (Products, shipping methods, features, after sale, returns or other policies and so on)
Quality control has apparently been a challenge, but it looks like that might be slowly improving. Picking up a S1 at some point seems like a good idea :slight_smile:

1. What Astrolux lights you ever bought? A01 copper, S42, S1, S3
2. Which light you like the best? S42
3.Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights? The A01 would be my favorite but I really don’t like next mode memory. Offer a few different user interfaces (like is done for tint) or custom order a UI for a little more money and of course some kind of additional waiting period.

What Astrolux light you ever bought? Never had one.
Which light you like best? S42 , MF01

Any comments or suggestions custom software from Toykeeper and the team would be amazing.

1. S41 and S1
2. They haven’t arrived yet, but I expect I’ll love them both.
3. I’m looking for a green emitter light!

What Astrolux light you ever bought?

I bought the Astrolux S1 as my first real flashlight.

Which light you like best?

I love the BLF Q8: Damn bright and awesome interface.

Then comes the S1 in my pocket.

Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights:

I´d love to see an updated version of the S1 (With the Zanflare F1 you got big competition).

Possible features:

• Side switch & tail on/of switch
  • indicator LED (at the side switch)
  • integrated charging (USB-C would be awesome)
  • HI CRI options for the LED
  • multiple color anodization
  • Interface like ToyKeepers Andruil or TOMs NarsilM

1.What Astrolux light you ever bought?

TB01
M01
A01 (1st batch :+1: )
S1
S2
S3
SS
S41
S41S
S42 :person_facepalming:

2.Which light you like best?

S41S

3.Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights

1. Send models to BLF members before production, we can test them and find the problems and solutions.
2. Don’t go in to production before testing and evaluating, we can help with that.

1. No Astrolux light yet, but will get MF-01 for Christmas
2. S42
3. different firmware options.

1. S41S
2. Only experience is with S41S, so can’t compare it with other lights. However the S2 and K1 are on my wish list.
3. Maintain QC.

• I have not bought any yet.

• Astrolux MF02 looks like a crazy flashlight. I really like it.

Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights (Products, shipping methods, features, after sale, returns or other policies and so on)

• I really have no experience with it. If the QC is right and true with the manufacturer’s data sheet, then these are very good flashlights.

MF02

I haven’t received the light. I think I will love it.

3.Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights (link is external) (Products, shipping methods, features, after sale, returns or other policies and so on)
Astrolux can continue to innovate and break record in terms of light output and throws. Be the leader or stay at the front.

S1, S2, S3, M02, S42S
S1 and S2
Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights (Products, shipping methods, features, after sale, returns or other policies and so on)
M02 has quality issues. Head diameter and battery tube diameter are slightly different causing threads to not engage fully and the light flickers. Otherwise good light but would pay more for better quality and no problems.

Would like to see S1 with stainless front and back bezel/ring so the flashlight would be better protected against falls (aluminium dents easily). Something similar to Crelant 7G3CS but with invariable diameter S1 tube.

MF01 219c Version 1&2

MF01 219c Version 2

3.Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights
Amazing light (MF01)! Love to see more big and powerful lights from Astrolux/Mateminco, woohoo!!! :partying_face:

Haven’t got one yet.

Love to have an Astrolux S41S

3.Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights?
A flash sale with even lower prices!

1. What Astrolux light you ever bought?
MF-01 219C, 3x S41 219B, 2x S2, C8, and lots of drivers.

2. Which light you like best?
MF-01 219C. It’s a beast.

3. Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights?
Please stick with the high CRI Nichia emitters in future lights and also keep QC high. You all make great products that I actually use on a regular basis. Keep it up!

1. Never bought one! Wish I had the S42S
2. S42s, S41
3. Neutral white tints are my fave, so Nichia is good. Better quality testing would be good. less defective lights please.

1. What Astrolux light you ever bought?
I never had an Astrolux. Won a Manker in a giveaway on another forum once, but Manker never got back to me :frowning: Never received the light.

2. Which light you like best?
MF01

3. Any comments or suggestions to Astrolux lights?
I would like to see more interesting stainless steel and copper products, as before. They make this hobby more diverse. 90% of my lights are black anodized aluminum. And more firmware from BLF. Thanks.

1 not yet
2 I looking for S41 on discount
3 QC please

S1

S1

Keep offering good, enthusiasts flashlight for budget prices :slight_smile: and thanks for the giveaway

S1

S41

A flash sale with even lower prices!