Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

No lanyard attachment point, correct?

For now that is correct...

just ordered 1 navy in NW, thanks

Looks cool. Here’s hoping that Dale will offer them for the rest of us

I am still working on Canada... I need to be at the post office now but I have a shipment due here any minute. I have not forgotten about you guys....

Ordered
Green NW
Looks very interesting.

Anybody have a good source for 26350 Batteries…I never even heard of that until I bought this light

Mountain electronics

Thank You
Do we know if we need flat top or button top batteries (26650 and 26350)

I want a new edc. It’s either this or a d4. It’s a hard decision.
Are the threads pretty durable to frequent battery changes?

I am hoping my meeting with the USPS tomorrow is productive and I get the answers I need to tell Canadians they can begin ordering.

Hey terry, you will be fine shipping lights using USPS to Canada.

Wondering the same thing though most places only sell flat top so maybe there is no button top? :slight_smile:

You can just solder blob them if needed

I can’t resist; going to have to order one. I’ve already thought up some potential solutions to the no lanyar attachment issue, so now to decide which color. Thanks for this opportunity.

Not that this light (stock) will need more than 4A, but I’m guessing that higher drain 26350 aren’t available at this point?

This is a brand new light that nobody has even tested yet, so we are kind of guinea pigs, but Haikelite makes goods stuff so we are expecting it to be nice.
If you are just looking to buy one light and have that be your go-to solution, it might be best to wait for some reviews.

I use my D4 XPL-HI 4000k w/ floody optics as my EDC. Great for night time use because the relatively neutral/warm temp and very floody beam. The D4 is the most awesome flashlight I have to date. However, the higher modes only last for seconds because it gets hot so fast, it will start stepping down quickly. But great light to impress your friends.

This SC06 should be more of a thrower running on 26650 battery, which should get you much more run time. No one knows for sure how this will perform but given Haikelite has been making very good lights lately and with improved UI, I don’t think we would go wrong with this.

The prototype is on it's way along with my next shipment and will be here sometime in the coming week. We will get some first hand knowledge of how well it performs.

And you're right... The price I am using for this group buy you really can't loose. Any decent EDC at 1100 or 1200 lumen will cost you at least 30 bucks...

howdy. is there an end date to this pre-sale? I don’t want to miss out on it. I got it in my cart anyway :slight_smile:

Looks to be a nice contender for a long-running and useful light.

I’m interested if it can fit a Shockli 26650.

Thanks for offering this light and for pledging to check each one before sending it out.

Great price, something original and piece of mind make for happy customers.