Happy New Year Giveaways - 5 Free Rayvenge Headlamps - Ship to USA Only. WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Thanks! Here’s my headlamo

*Hi, I increase the quantity of headlamp giveaways from 3 to 5 now.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!*

Sweet!

Also, thanks for the giveaway, rayvenge. :)

One is a 3 AAA energizer, it’s not very bright and the battery life isn’t that good but it’s light and it was free. The other is a strap from Niteize that has an elastic loop that will hold any light about 1” in diameter, it’s hard to get the light pointed where you want it but with a wide beam triple in a A6 it doesn’t matter all that much which way it points.

I have not posted an image before, so here goes…

My headlamp that broke after 1 camping trip.

My favorite headlamp armytek wizard

This is my only headlamp. It works much better as a bike light though.

Im entering this Giveaway to win with my Coast HL7 Headlamp...

The Coast HL7 headlamp features a pure beam focusing system which allows the beam to be fully adjustable from Spot to flood and anywhere in-between at the twist of the bezel !!! It also features variable light control technology which allows the light output to be adjusted to any point from 4 lumens to 285 lumens at the push of a lever mounted on the back of the headlamp strap!!!! It is very versatile in regards to the beam output... i really like it for that reason.

this was it but the wire broke going into the side. I have to remove the epoxy to gain access.
or start over……

The Winners are:
7. hank
24. wahoowad
6. keltex78
12. Boaz
19. monanoke

The Amazon code were PM to you.
After you succeed in claiming the giveaway, would you please reply the post here.
Thanks!

Thanks! I have ordered and look forward to receiving it!!! :santa:

Congarts to the winners

Congrats, hank, wahoowad, keltex78, Boaz & monanoke!

:open_mouth:
:smiley:
:party:

Thank you, Rayvenge, for this generous giveaway!

Congratulations to the many winners!

Congrats to the Giveaway Winners:
7. hank
24. wahoowad
6. keltex78
12. Boaz
19. monanoke

Also , Happy New Year to everyone !!! :wink:

time will tell

Okay! I finally made it back home, so I was able to order the headlamp with the code successfully! Thanks Rayvenge for the giveaway, I’m really looking forward to getting the new headlamp to try! I’ll be sure to post back here once I have it in hand, and have had a chance to try it out…

Just received shipping confirmation, estimated delivery: Friday!