Harley Davidson Multi-tool Pliers OEM by Ganzo

Don't know any off of the top of my head, but I'd check the hardware or outdoors sections of any major big-box retailer like Wal-Mart or Target and you might stumble across some. Or a big hardware store like Lowes, they have a Ganzo re-brand for $5 listed on their website.

10USD for cost of the tool itself is normal

as the Multi tool is heavy, the shipping cost may cost 9 USD with registered mail.

The thing is, ganzo probably only got like $5-6usd of that $10. That includes retail margin.

Or a big hardware store like Lowes, they have a Ganzo re-brand for $5 listed on their website.

I went there yesterday, actually looking for the "Appalachian trails" tekrut rebrand (was selling with a knife and crappy flexlight for $20 total a while back). A year ago these were really common, but now not so much for some reason. Didn't see any Coast (tekrut) at walmart either.

I just talked with the production manager of Ganzo and talked about the price difference between OEM products and Ganzo Brand products.

his answer is like this: the material, the standard and Hand work is different.

in Chinese market, the Ganzo products are much more expensive than OEM products made by Ganzo

Yeah, I kind of figured that, but thanks for verifying. It's good that they're trying to establish their own brand with quality merchandise. I always thought it was pretty unfair wherein a $20 product, the store gets almost $10, the name brand label gets $5, and the OEM does all the real work for the rest. Direct marketing online is the future of sales anyway. Amazon for example charges very reasonably to list products alongside big$ marketed ones and lets the customers review and pick which is best.