Headlamps Designed For Women???

I’d rather use whatever produces the best light and has the best UI and design. I’d still happily use my E21A Wizard Pro if it was painted pink and the headstrap had unicorns and rainbows on it.

Wellp, when I got a few WK50s, and more recently some Wuben E3whatevers, I intentionally got Barbie™ Pink. This way, I could leave ’em around and they’d be much less likely to get swiped. Same with those “lipstick” 18650 power-banks. Hot pink. And hand-warmers. “Carnation pink”.

Those ’50s had a really nice satiny finish, though. Made ’em look like they were made of Grandma Candy. :laughing:

Get some nice shiny Manly-Color doodads, and you won’t be able to leave ’em around anywhere without wondering if they’ll still be there when you get back. Get ’em in Pepto-Bismol™ Pink, and they’ll sit there forever.

I’ve never seen anyone wear a headlamp as a fashion statement, but have seen plenty of people using a headlamp to light their way in the dark. I don’t consider my Zebralights either ugly or beautiful. They just work when I need them. But to each is own.

https://www.blitzugear.com/products/blitzu-i2-sport-headlamp

This thread was originally created for exploring options geared towards women and their tastes in a general sense. That doesn’t preclude Lightbringer from wearing pink or me wanting purple lights… or anyone else willing to wear whatever…

Wellp, I wouldn’t wear pink, but I do have a few purple S2+es fitted with UV LEDs, and a coupla purple ’501s (same).

Didn’t think about any chickies stealing my lights, though. They’d probably think them to be cute and swipe ’em anyway… :expressionless:

I have a daughter that would love this headlamp.

Actually, it may become a Christmas present!

Thank you P33 that was hilarious :smiley:

I mean, I can’t really imagine a single reason why woman would need a headlamp.

Seriously, it’s 2018. Did we really not established that colour preference has nothing to do with gender?
Better make sure it’s not gonna be CW :slight_smile:

Speaking of equal rights: in Germany there is such a thing as a Frauenparkplatz (Austria: Damenparkplatz).
It differs from others by: short distance to entrance/exit, better lit, CCTV monitored and e x t r a w i d e.

Von JG-NF

Because I WANT a pink headlamp.

-- Ann Barnhardt --

I’ve always been interested in womens headlights

Yes, I like headlamps that are small and lightweight, like the Olight H04, or H05 - even if they are not that powerful. But I don't care for the color pink! Neither does my wife. But I have a daughter that loves pink. To each his own.

Holy cow! On what forums or websites do they advertise this? Even BLF member projects dont get anywhere near that much support on kickstarter.

I would say the Armytek Tiara Pro modded with E21A by Clemence would be girl friendly. It is lightweight with an excellent driver that keeps the output very steady. The PL47 with the Aux leds might be attractive too

Here’s a nice set…

I can see it now…

Is it dark, or are you just happy to see me?