Heads up on Cree LED bulbs

i haven’t had bad experiences with them, though i can agree with heartless, though not any more then other large corporations (how low humanity has sank when heartless looks good compared to others)
what kind of bad experiences?

The main one was when I ordered a $400 Husky air compressor from them because it said that it shipped locally from a mile away. Almost a month later and week on the phone, they refused to cancel the order and give me a refund. I finally got them to offer me a refund and they call back 10 minutes later saying “oops, it just shipped a few minutes ago, guess we don’t owe you a refund.” Very under-handed. And during the week on the phone they basically said they weren’t going to give me a refund because they weren’t obligated to.

Lots of other issues mostly related to their local stores. Misc. stuff. For example, they are very good at suggesting (without outright saying) that all Husky tools are made in the USA. Lowes does the same thing with Kobalt. I’ve even had salespeople there outright say that all Kobalt tools are made in the USA. But I think those salespeople honestly believed it.

But don’t get me wrong, I’ve had good experiences and met helpful people at these types of stores.

Not too bad of a flaw but still one none the less.

A set of Devcon epoxy should solve the problem for any one persons stock.

Thanks for the heads up!

There is a thermal camera image of the Cree globe here.

Peak temperature at 23.7C ambient was 87.3C. So fairly warm for a LED globe. The hottest section is also where the glue is that holds the glass to the base.