Hello. The 8 bay charger for promotion

I thought it looked like a Hawker, and now I see that it is… or was. I didnt realize the buyout till I just searched. Do you fly one of these awesome beauties? Im a private pilot and put around in a Piper Cherokee… low and slow. The nose art was from a previous Canadian owner, but I never could identify where the heck the running wolf came from.

I remember him, and his nite corn, and IIRC he had some batteries that he claimed were the ducks nuts too. All unsubstantiated claims, along with some membership activity that was less than desirable, an apology was offered, and the behaviour was repeated to some degree. IIRC, his threads were deleted, and his membership may have been banned at some time. (I could be wrong about that)

But what I was saying was that if Minos wants this product reviewed and commented on in a short period, he might want to select another member that is capable of the testing. HKJ has much to do, he would do it, but not necessarily in the very short term. It might be months before he was able to complete and publish results. I have read HKJs post, and I think he might be saying as much. HKJ is ideal to test it, but generally unable to get it finished and published quickly as happens when youre in demand. Minos would do well to send one to HKJ too, but those results will likely take some time, but would be worth it if the charger is good.

i am the one waiting for the review sample to arrive.
if its good by my standards he’s got a few orders coming.
and then i will get to work on finding 18650 sized popcorn ears and design a hotdogger attachment for vienna sausages.
http://blog.kevmo314.com/presto-hotdogger.html