Help Me Choose Between These 2

Well after a unanimous vote it looks like the Sunwayman will be the one I get. I won't place the order until middle of next month. Just waitng on my extra hours check to arrive.

And if anyone here want Andy's email I can give it to them. I checked his feedback score since he became a member of ebay in July of this year and he has like 46 and not 1 single negative. He has answered every single email pronto.

I'll let you guys know later when I get this light and take some photos and do a little sort of a review.

Thanks again men as always and may your beam be intense.

And I hope to get the SR51 or SR50 next. And maybe I can end up getting both. But probably will start with the SR51 first.

Good for you! I was just going to suggest the V60C as well. 8)

"....May your beam be intense ..."

That's funny .

Well, if you're gonna give him the SunWM for christmas, then definitely get the Olight for yourself! (with the case, dont forget!) ;)

Seriously hope my son likes flashlights.. haha

Good choice! Now I'm getting jealous :(

Same thoughts here.

SR serie is

Well I could of said your sex. LOL!

I plan on buying probably 2 of the V60's from Andy to get more of a discount and give 1 to my son. Or I may just buy one V60 and one SR51. It just depends on the price I get on each. Either way I plan on owning both soon. I really want a good thrower, and I think the SR51 will be the better one, so it really don't matter which one I get first.

I am hearing you. I hate to go against my asking for advice here. But damn I don't know what to get first. It really doesn't matter I guess because I plan on getting both like I said. Then maybe I can concentrate on the Sunwayman T40CS. It may be ugly to some, but I like it.

I can always put it next to my toilet. LOL!

That T40CS is seriously awesome.

A lot of people don't like plungers but I dig that form factor, big time. I haven't pulled the trigger yet on this type of light because it seems the ones that really crank my Evinrude are expensive. The side switch on that bad boy is cool too.

If I were a rich man, I would be accumulating Olights instead of Solarforces. From the Warrior to the mighty SR90 Intimidator, all are Foy's "aspirational" flashlights.

dreamonFoy

This seems to be a real thrower with not much spill, think of that

I also had nearly ordered this mighty flashlight, but for walking with the dog, this is not so recommended according this German review:

http://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/sunwayman/7956-review-sunwayman-t40cs-xml.html

And put Olight next to Fleshlight :D

So did he offer the same, or similar, $135 winning bid price to you?

Olight for sure!