Help me!

Welcome to BLF.

I will give you a bit of advice my girlfriend unknowingly told me she couldn't tell one flashlight from another. First thing keep them in different places so she can't count them and second hide the packaging when a new one shows up and she will never know the difference......hopefully.

Good idea. It's funny I'm not the only one hiding these purchases...LOL!

I don't know about your wife, but mine buys plenty of things she doesn't need! Shoes, purses, etc. . . Why don't you try reasoning (ie. arguing) with her that she buys things she doesn't need so therefore you should be able to buy things you don't need.

By the way, after you've done this let me know the outcome so I know whether or not to try this with my wife!

Didn't you see this thread: More help sneaking flashlights home.

-Garry

Go for it!

You could still buy her a silken negligee, as well; genuine silk tends to mellow a woman's temper.

Shouldn't be like that, though. Interestingly enough, some females tend to be quite stubborn and materialistic, too- which proves to be a bad combination.

I also had a similar problem with my wife, but I was very clear, I said to her: buy only ONE flashlight! ......

only one flashlight for each family member, and only one for each room we have in our house.
So I bought my first 25 flashlights.

Then I told my wife that I bought a flashlight only to backup the only flashlight that had each of us and only for the flashlight that is in every room. So I had 25 other flashlights.

Now I'm buying the spare parts for each flashlight; only
all the parts.

I've used that one before...."Just buying a few parts, luv."

She doesn't need to know that the parts just happen to be attached to other parts, conveniently shaped like a whole torch for, uh, ease of shipping.

FandyFire STL-V6 is an excellent thrower.

Children sometimes get lost.

A good thrower helps when looking for lost children.

THEREFORE, failure to own an STL-V6 is child abuse.

It's only logical

I just did that first time this week, lol.
I feel so dirty… :slight_smile:
Welcome, Punk.