Hi, Everyone, here is David From China, a knifewholesaler (Sanrenmu, Enlan. Navy, Tekut,Ganzo and OEM knives. etc)

You are very welcome David. So far I bought 9 knives from you and everything has been great. I really like the discounts you are offering and if you keep that up the sales will keep coming. Also let us know when you get NEW knives in.

Did you send my knives out yet?

Hi, Peter:

Thank you for your kindly words.

I don't know why they blocked that ID: Knifewholesale

your new three knvies were shipped on Jun 19,

tracking number will be sent to you by private message

Best Regards

david

Thanx David!

Wow, thats really good,thats a big order... tell us which ones you bought over on our knife subsection!

Ashuang0731/David welcome to the forum!!!! Best wishes with the business...

It was 9 knives over about 2+ months.

Welcome to BLF David.

I love the look of the Browning knives on your Top Selling page, not seen them before anywhere. Nice prices too...

It's free shipping.

^ not sure. if i view a page i get a choice ot two shipping methods : UPS or EMS. Both are expensive, > $20.

Anyway, I don't intend to buy knives other than SRM/Enlan - and these are much cheaper elsewhere.

I just received 3 knives from this seller. Prices were good and shipping was only 12 days to Texas…yeehaw! David (Seller’s name?) was very responsive and has a good command of English…definite bonus! Knives arrived directly in mailbox in very good shape in a bubble wrap envelope. All knives work well and just need a little oil.

Ganzo G715

Sanrenmu Land PR-761 6261

Sanrenmu B4 762

Hi kronological,

How do you like the axis lock? I don’t have any of those, as I guess I’m old fashioned, and like the lockbacks, but have been curious about axis lock.

Jim

Axis lock is my favorite. I would change the shape of the release to be more ergonomic…but it works great as is. What I like most is one-hand deployment. Very handy when working with other tools and you can flip it open very easily whilst holding another tool with your other hand. Just takes a little practice (which is kinda fun I gotta admit). I EDC the SRM 763 and I love the axis lock on it…smooooooth! Get one and check them out…I think you’ll like them.

Thanks. +1 for 1-handed open :)! I may have to look at some of the axis locks then…