Hi, I am Nick...

Welcome back Nick! Glad to have you here again! :)

It's actually a bit pricey at around $175 shipped but it's all made and hand assembled in the USA. (He subleases a room in our warehouse).

Welcome back Nick! Wait - who am I to say that? I've been AWOL for some time now too! Life's just been getting busy and I just don't have time for the hobby. I've also discovered that staying away from BLF keeps my wallet fatter :) . I've been trying to direct that money to other areas, though I have been investing in some bike lights and mods for them.

I do miss this place though and the comradery!

-Garry

Thanks for the e-juice advice. Checking out their site. Pretty cool looking stuff and American made too.

They have a lot of flavors and a lot of options for each flavor. The pink lemonade is really good too. Got it as a free sample and didnt think I would have liked it, but did.

And… Back once again…!

More group buys and more driver advancements and more regulars I have no clue who they are….

Sad times knowing there will never be another OL light out there :cry:
Cone, if you are out there… I hope you still own and will always own and cherish the OL light. Only one I was able to hold, and gave away

Hi Pulsar. Theres a few of us treasuring the few OL products we have.

Yep, I come back every once in awhile and I feel like I’m degraded back to “newbie” status! LOL!

-Garry

I hear you. I can't keep up with the newest LEDS either. And when I read about the Narsil driver I'm just lost.

Yeah, new LEDs I have no clue about. Something black, or something dark… Something like that… Seemed like it was aimed at a thrower build… drivers are crazy these days. Got a few lights I need built, but don’t really want to take the time to do all the research again. Got a thrower, a few p60s, would like to upgrade a few lights I built with better emitters and driver’s. Just ain’t got the time.

Just checked out that box mod, looks nice but way past my budget. Had a lot going on the past year… Wife hasn’t worked for 7 months now, don’t really blame her. Tough time in the pulsar household. I ended up taking like 2 months off work. So pretty much Chinese originals for me. Used to like clones, but the Chinese original design these days seem pretty good

Not to knock usa made items… Would love to get some new ones, but budget don’t allow at this time

Garry, me and you can be the old guys in the corner…

“Back in my day we had xml and we liked it! None of the 2 or 3 crap… We wanted a thrower, we walked up hill both ways for an xre, and wether we liked it or not it was dedomed. Look at them the wrong way and the dome popped off. We don’t have hi cri or choice if bins. You got what they gave you and you said please and thank you… Whipper snappers don’t know what it was like to live in our days… It was dark and we had to use what we were given and enjoy it!”

Yep lol!

-Garry

The P60 lights actually are very handy to kinda stay up-to-date when it comes to emitters and dont want to mod.

I still have 2x P60 solarforce lights. Just order a dropin and you are ready to go.

Kaidomain has p60 drop ins with xpl hi and the new xpl2 80+cri 5000k emitters. I don’t have a drop in light but I’ve noticed them when searching around for leds