Hong Kong Turmoil - Orders from Sellers in Hong Kong

I figure if it’s a single intruder, I can blind them and they would be defenseless and open to my attacks such as with a bat. If it is more than one, I can blind them and run away and they wouldn’t be able to chase me if they can’t see.

BLF Rules:

BY REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT YOU ALREADY IMPLICITLY AGREED TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES:

1. Please don't be rude. Rude people will have their accounts deleted.
  2. Please don't use dirty language, please don't swear, and please avoid lewd or risqué conversations.
  3. Please avoid controversial or divisive subjects such as religion and politics.
  4. Please avoid fighting. If you or somebody else is losing their calm, please drop the subject.
  5. Please don't even think about spamming this forum. Spammers will be prosecuted.
  6. Please don't even think about using this forum for illegal activities. Criminals will be prosecuted.
  7. By registering an account, you agree to the BudgetLightForum.com Privacy Policy.
  8. All opinions expressed by users of this website may or may not be accurate, and as such BudgetLightForum.com does not officially endorse them. BudgetLightForum.com does not encourage risky behavior, and will not be responsible for physical, emotional, financial or other damages resulting from the use or misuse of any information or misinformation expressed herein. All users are encouraged to use good judgement before making any physical, financial or other decisions based on the information or misinformation expressed on BudgetLightForum.com.
  9. Have fun.

I mean, it’s not really controversial.

SKV89 is bringing in a good point: manipulation, especially from the government, can be dangerous, and we should think critically about the facts we read about, although it’s cut and dry in this case which side is wrong.

Anyway, let’s play a game.

How many flashlights/lasers can you people identify?

:+1:

The present ageement of one country, 2 systems expires in 2047. I know that is a long way off, but I have to wonder what will happen then even if Hong Kong gets to hold onto its present agreement. I would be moving if I could, if I lived there.

Although this is technically true, I think China isn't keeping to their end of the agreement.

That's why people in Hong Kong are so upset.

I believe mainland China will eventually reabsorb both Hong Kong, and
Taiwan. Like an amoeba.

“Resistance is futile”. :smiley:

Re-education camps abound. The old normal.

China becomes the new world power, the sleeping giant awakens. Yikes.

More like a Chinese/Russian duopoly, but yeah. BRIC/BRICS if you want to include the lesser family-members (Brazil, India, South Africa).

The New Silk Road(s), oil pipelines flowing quite freely, etc. Yep, the bear and the dragon are cozying up together quite nicely.

While I greatly appreciate everyone keeping calm thus far and discussing their opinions peaceably, this topic is playing with fire. It’s also going to attract more activist spammers. Sorry, but thread closed.