How many lights do you have in the mail right now?

Brinyte B158B
Jetbeam JET UV
5*219C 4000K

10 xp-g3 s4
1 manker u21
1 nitecore tube UV
1 ACBEAM pt10
maybe tomorow it will arrive

Another 3 Thrunite TN4As :person_facepalming:

I am waiting on a Priority Shipping order that has had that shipping status for 14 days, now. I’m guessing they must have put it on the low priority slow boat. Banggood shipped it out the next day, so it really isn’t a reflection on them. I’ve actually had good service from them on previous orders, generally 8-12 days.

Add:

Nitecore EA45S

I HAD 2 lights in the mail but the package got lost so now it’s only one. But it’s a good one, noctigon M43 :sunglasses:
The lost one was a Nitecore TM06s but I decided to get a refund since I was considering selling it after buying the M43. But would have been fun to compare them.

1. Astrolux A01 Nichia 219B *3pcs
  2. Convoy S2+ (grey)
  3. Zanflare F1
  4. Nitecore Tube (black)
  5. ThorFire TG06
  6. Lumintop Tool AAA *2pcs (2 tails each, clicky + magnet)
  7. Warsun Penlight (Zoom-8) *6pcs (2*3 colors, bought only $1.84/pc @11/11)
  8. Warsun T6 3 Modes (C8)
  9. Warsun Anti-wolf Charging (CT9T) *2pcs
  10. Warsun T6 Zoomable (X50) *2pcs
  11. Olight S1 BATON
  12. Utorch UT01 (CW)
  13. SingFire SF348
  14. [Mentally preparing myself :P for a couple of] Nitecore TIP Winter *2pcs
  15. edit (forgot them) : KLARUS Mi7 *4pcs

2 BLF SF 348
2 Christmas Ed. TIP

:beer:

Lumintop Tool (Al)
Nitecore Tip Holiday
Utorch UT01 CW
Lumintop Tool (Cu)
Skilhunt H03
Fenix HL10

1 Skilhunt H02R.
2 Astrolux TB01 copper (keychain bullet)
3 This weird thing: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Mini-COB-LED-Flashlight-Work-Light-Lamp-With-Magnet-Rotating-For-Outdoors-4Camping-Sport-Home/32668771485.html
4 Romisen RC-A6 in black
5 Cheap AAA zoomie
6 Short black Astrolux S1 (XP-L 3D)
7 Astrolux S3
8 Cheap AA zoomie
9 Olight i3E (silver)
10 Convoy C8 (grey)

Going broke fast here… :confounded:

I have a couple of Nitecore Tubes on the way that I won off Ebay for cheap, and a C8 coming from Simon.

Lumintop tool from gearbest for 9 bucks and change.

Klarus Mi7 Bright Silver
Lumintop Copper Tool
Lumintop Tool Ti
Parts: Green Convoy S2+ host, 219C triple Noctigon, copper pill/spacer, 12A LD-3

S2+ in red with additional 18350 tube
M1
Nitecore TIP holiday pack (so apparently definitely V2)

Unfortunately the Convoy package is probably never going to arrive and I have resigned myself to its loss. They were ordered Nov 11 and seem to have disappeared into thin air. Tracking says they are still in China and Ali Express can’t seem to find them either. :cry:

The TIP was sent expedited shipping on the 19th but still hasn’t even left China, lol. I also just received a MT103 which took 6 weeks to get here, too (though thankfully it was bought outside of the group-buy here and I seem to have received a light that meets all the right criteria - I like it a lot).

I might be done with China and will use BM from now on for Convoy purchases. It may cost a little more to get things here to France but at least stuff will arrive before 2018.

Only one. A Thrunite TN40S CW.It is already in the airport. :slight_smile:

Just one:

- Convoy S2+ blue, 7135x4

Been waiting on it for almost a month now and it still hasn’t left China. :frowning:

DQG Spy Ti
DQG AA Ti
EE X2R
Lumintop Tool Ti
Klarus Mi7 Ti

Good move on the EA45S…. :+1:

Thankfully, my wallet & bank account says; I have none headed my way at the moment.
That’s right, the big goose egg…… ZERO. I have to slow down in 2017 & this is a good start.

I hope I can continue the pace………. :wink:

:person_facepalming:

NONE !

For the first time in a long time.
The vendors are going to have to tempt really hard on the Chinese New Years sales for me to spend anything, gotta buckle down for real.
Later

unusual for me

astrolight S1 that was on amazon for $13.99

another $3 1xAAA super small zoomie, amazon “mokao” [same as skywolfeye]

lumintop tool for $10, banggood i think

wle