How many triples is too many triples?

LOL Contactcr, are those 3 little tube lights counted as a triple, interesting how they have 3 pocket clips, multi-directional I guess.

Some shenanigans gon on here! :smiley:

Uhhh no the knurling is a uh bespoke Scottish gear drive and they twist as a single unit

Sweet! The cells even have plaid wrappers!

(feels like someone’s blowin smoke up me kilt!)

The Meteor M43 is Meteor Four Triples, 43. :wink: We call four in a group, Quad. We also call a skirt a dress, but that’s another story… lol (I joke only because I am part Scot myself but have yet to wear a kilt to a Scottish Clan Festival, which is, again, a whole nuther story!)

Says them that go out in their pants. :smiley: :+1:

Now if I only had a nice Drambuie to go to bed on… or even a nice glass of Macleod’s would do! (never quite acquired the taste for Glenlivet or Laphroaig)

Edit: Your fault CRX! I had to embibe in the call of the wild… Wild Turkey that is! Ready for bed now, y’all have fun! L8R :slight_smile:

This conversation is hilarious!

I have an S2+ that has something that looks like a dragonfly's eye. Centuple? Hahaha!

I actually have 3 D4s and no triples. But you guys have me curious now as to what's so great with them. Other than one less LED to feed, what are the technical/performance benefits over a quad?

I don’t even come close to DBC and CRX but I’ll show everything I could find

…and my other multi emitter lights

Some pretty, and pretty twisted, stuff there PP, sweet!

Thanks Dale :beer: You make me jealous with your sinner’s :heart_eyes:

I only have an E2L and FW3A.
Wait, and a C8F, and Supfire M6. And I built an S2+ triple as a gift…
Okay, I don’t feel so bad.
But I think CRX and Dale can both win.

These are the triples and quads I have so far :wink:
Not like the impressive, big and gorgeous collections shown above, but…still valid

I ordered another triple!

It's a blue FW3A to go with my silver.

I’m gonna wait for my new optics to arrive before I do pictures… Trit optics :sunglasses:

I’m a sucker for multi-emitter lights, particularly with Carclo or Carclo-style optics. They just seems more “technical”. I’ll never have too many.

Top to bottom, left to right:

S2+ Triple Luxeon V, S2+ Triple 219C, Astrolux S41, D4S XP-L HD 3D, FW3A XP-L HI 7A, Q8, Olight X7R Marauder

Phone camera makes the D4v2 look much less golden than it really is. My newest addition since the other photos were taken.

Hang on a minute

Either triples or quads(cant find just triples on own)

Ven — I’ve been waiting for you to Drop-In — I recognise a couple of those Triples —- :smiley:

Yes they are ultra special triples to us both :+1: