How to indentify flashlight 's battery original or not ?

Consider other shipping methods(HK/Singapure/China registered post, HK registered is the safest and fastest).

Plenty of us here have problem with costums officers and paying additional costums tax when dhl/fedex/ups and other premium post is used.

And maybe some guys from BLF forum would only want 1 charger? 90% of them will not reselling them.

Most of the people here will want only one unit, perhaps 3 for friends / family in a few cases. My advice is to provide one or two units at a discount or free of charge two one or two of the most respected reviewers here. If they test your product, then say that your product is good (they will give a LOT of specifications of performance, graphs, etc etc as well as feedback on what is ‘ideal’).

Once this has happened, then you should offer a ‘group buy’, in which you promise the same product you sent out for review, but you let a large number of us here get together to place orders together. Once we have enough people who want to order your product for the price you post (make it a good price, then enough minimum number of orders to justify that price to your end), we will all order the product (say 50 people ordering the product perhaps; you will have to say the price to get people to sign up for the ‘GROUP BUY’).

I would be interested in this, however I would not be interested in:
paying a very large price
buying the product, but with a partial refund at a later time on another order from you
buying this product without there being a proper review from one of the respected and knowledgeable reviewers here
*many people feel the same way, however by following the suggestion above you can address all of these concerns at once for yourself and for your potential market here.

Good luck and I will watch to see if others here have the same interest (please post), and if you are willing to handle things in such a fashion (remember, the only price we have seen for this product is from ali express and it’s in the $70 USA range, this would be too high of a price for nearly anyone for that product).

1: detects the battery internal resistance (standard capacity battery internal resistance 40mR-60mR, standard power battery internal resistance 10mR-30mR)

What is mR? Does anyone know?

I never heard for expression for ex. 18650 battery resistance is 35mR? Their resistance is measured in ohm and miliohm right?

sometimes people (sciency types i think), use “R” as the symbol for ‘ohm’
least I think so (in school they sometimes did)

> by following the suggestion above you can address all of these concerns
> at once for yourself and for your potential market here.
>
> … others here have the same interest (please post)

Yes. Same interest and agree with the advice given.