Howdy folks..

Welcome to BLF Dale,good to have a coffeeholic and a flashaholic here.I too am a coffee fanatic,great forum here with a lot of knowledge.

Yeah, flashlights are very complicated, there are some things I don't understand. My tip is just stick around and read the threads and you'll start to get it.

That the plan!

Dale, I wish you would change your avitar….it’s um….it’s ummmmm……what was I saying?Realy though, great to have you hear and have a great weekend!-Rick

HEY!!! That’s Mrs. Dale!!! EVERYBODY BREATH!!! WWWWWOOOOSSSSSSSSFFFFAAAAABBBBAAAAAAAA :bigsmile:

Glad to have you both here then!I’m gonna be a bit north of Romney this weekend at the cabin.Guns during the day, and flashlights at night!The weather is supposed to be perfect, now that the rain has stoppped!-Rick

So? Mrs. Cone doesn’t let me date, so all I can do is admire the cowgirl hat.

LOL , I am searching for a calmer picture to appease the natives …

No, its fine. We're just easily distrac... :D

I have to admit… it is one of my favorite pics. The cowboy hat & the American flag motiff. Kinda makes me feel patriotic. DONT TOUCH IT FELLA’S LOL :smiley:

Yep, it's a nice pic. :D Sometimes people post full size pics of their avatars in this thread. ;)

I am certain… Sometimes husbands are also killed for their indiscretion. LOL :frowning:

Dale, this turn of events makes me sad. It was all harmless fun. Well, back to the hoodie ninja girl for me, LOL!

LOL, Hoodie Ninja girl huh? I see Mrs. Dale getting a new outfit this weekend…

Welcome Dale!
We’ll have you mumbling to yourself & drooling in no time!! :wink:

Dan

LOL! I will try to be not too much of a nuisance >)

I wouldn’t worry too much about that… I’m nothing but nuisance myself.

Hi Dale! Welcome to BLF! You'll love being here! :)

Welcome, Dale!

Thanks gents!!