Hurricane Irene... best of luck to those on the east coast

Good for you Jack!

Here's hoping at least a few of our members are w/o power! ;) But's that's it...no damage, no injuries....just a long blackout!

I am in Manhattan in a flood Zone C all ok as of now, not a lot of hurricane parties going on as mass transit has been shut down in NYC since noon Saturday. Driving home today was the fastest and clearest ride ever tonight back into Manhattan for a Saturday night. The worst is still to come tho.

EDIT: I have about 1/2 of a quarter keg of Yuengling left, I did boost the temp on the fridge just in case it goes out...

Have a manual tap

Oh and many batteries and light of course :)

EDIT2: Jack Links in my BOB

We have no power here since this morning, but at least there was no damage to my home or trees. A neighbor wasn't so lucky. A tree fell and did extensive damage to his roof.. Hopefully the power will come back on tomorrow. In the meantime my trusty old generator is doing it's job.

The amount of flooding in several states that is still ongoing is unreal. Best wishes to all.

Hurricanes suck .

The only good thing about 'em is the waves they generate .

Everything else just sucks .

I have had no power since friday thank god for reverend jims batteries and the manafont cell phone charger

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/8in1-emergency-power-station-for-mobile-phones-flashlight-function-p-1774