I just came to say Hello!

It is nice to see another mountainbiker around here, and btw Nice Demo!

Lately I'm doing more XC than DH, so I'm using a GT Zaskar Expert 29", since I tried big wheels, I don't want to have another 26" (except for the case of DH/FR)

This is what I'm using for now:

I here lots of good things about the big wheels. I'm 6'4'" 250 so I have a feeling a 29er would be perfect for me. I had to take this season off due to an injury, but I have a feeling I will be back with a 29er when I heal enough to ride again. Nice bike by the way.

My brother rides to and there are lots of great budget bike light setups we have put together, if you are interested.

Man you NEED a 29", I'm 6'3' 200lb; 26ers aren't for us, they were intended to smaller people.

Cycling is really nice, but it's true that injures from MTB sucks!, 10 months ago I broke my jaw in various sectors, and rarely I survived from the accident! but I keep riding anyway because it's a very enjoyable sport.

I will be glad if you show me bike lights, now I'm using a Magicshine MJ808E (XM-L T6), I like it, but I can't use it because it produces lots of RF and interferes with my wireless cycle-computer... so I'm planing to design my own triple XM-L U2, and very thick aluminium (for heat and RF reasons), but I'm in the evaluation stage yet.

I have a fuzzy picture of Specialized bikes too. They're only XCs but still . . .

needtoridemoreFoy

There has to be a Solarforce mounted to one of those Specialized or at least a Solarforce sticker somewhere if Foy owns them.

I have to laugh at all the lame bike lights I have bought over the years. "Before my eyes were opened," I would shell out $65 on a Cateye or some similar stupidity. In fact, that's what is on my bike in this picture. If you think about it; most people that buy flashlights at a local store are being bent over gently and driven hard. I would think a real flashlight would sell quite well in a bike shop. I used to just grab the most expensive and/or the one that looked the most "serious" or whatever and was disappointed every single time.

gottaloosethecateyeFoy