I started a youtube channel

Hi again. Sorry for not uploading interesting videos for a while because I had no interesting things to show. But, now I have.

My new huge toolbox - YouTube

My new power tool “dremel alike” - YouTube

Enjoy. Thanks folks!

Hey man, I started watching you pic compilation video but it was all Spanish what I saw (though smart move to start with a lot of boobies lol) so I stopped after a few minutes, sorry.

Sorry for not uploading any video during last months…

I have been busy with the family …

Also didnt had new interesting stuff to make any video… but now I think I have some fancy items… and more will arrive soon.

An update will appear soon!!! Sorry and thanks folks!!

Hi folks!

I have been busy the last months, but I managed to upload some short videos during the last two or three days…

Take a look… maybe you will find an interesting one…

I have pending some video lights to arrive and more stuff… but… they are taking sooo looong to arrive…

Thanks guys!

Selfie lights comparison.

I could not add text/labels to the video so no explanations given nor speech to tell how they work but can be guessed easy…

The white one is 9 smd leds and has 2 modes (low/high).
The black rectangular one has 21 3mm leds with just on/off (no modes.
The other black one has 16 smd leds (8 warm white 8 cool white) and has 3 modes (low/med/high)

All have internal battery and can be recharged with MICRO usb (in the video all of them show a wsken magnetic adapter already attached to the micro usb port for easy charging)

I love them!

The 21 led is throwy compared to the others which are more floodier (due to type of led used…) The white one has a clip and can be attached to a phone or other place. The 16 led one is useful due to the 3 modes.

If you have any question… feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Hi again BLF!!

I uploaded even more videoz lately… perhaps you will find interesting gadgets…

Any questions… feel free to ask

Music is key or talking.
I do watch some.

Thanks

I am a bit shy to “talk to the world” XP

So music… or original sounds… some people prefer silent videos with original sounds… others prefer music…. others talking…

Lets see what can I do