I whip it out at least 20 times a day...........................................

Time for some Prilosec.

I hope you don’t wipe it on the curtains …

Oh great,I just bought a TN-31…as long as we’re being honest,I pull mine out at work ALL THE TIME.I have a glow-in-the-dark ring on the head for easy location in the dark

Your's is detachable? :p

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :hat:

You’re not a true flashaholic until u left one in the car, on the bed, in the closet, in your pants, on the floor.

If you even post here once you’re a flashaholic. You can deny it all ya want. But you’re a flashaholic. :cowboy_hat_face:

Luckily flashlights are waterproof or perhaps in this case peeproof :wink:

I only collect keychain flashlights … 8)

Or, Smash it, bash it, tie it around the bedpost, throw it against the wall…

Here’s a Conundrum. Is it true to say that -

a) Flashlaholics always do it in the dark, so that they can use their flashlights.

Or -

b) Flashlaholics never do it in the dark, because they use their flashlights.

Or -

c) Flashlaholics do it in and out of the dark repeatedly and rapidly because that’s what strobe is for.

There’s this thing I haven’t used as much as I would like. It’s kind of big. Surprisingly heavy. Kind of leathery. And it’s black.

I presume you’re caucasian so this really throws me. :cowboy_hat_face: :open_mouth:

My wife says mine is too big and to easily turned on.

So she rarely uses it.

I had the dropsies in the garage everytime I turned around. I bet I was bent over half the day. I needed it bad. Now I’m feeling sore. Just goes to show ya how important these things are. :open_mouth: