If you can only have 2 flashlights, which one would you keep?

TK41
TK75

I would probably buy a TK75 along with a L2M triple XM-L (with modes).

ITP A3 EOS and Maglite 6D.

One for the keychain and the other one for walking the dog at night (doubles as a club).

Almost went with Sipik SK68 instead of the ITP, but it's too big for my keychain.

Make that TN31 for the other one.

no amount.. only 2 flashlights allowed :)

2 lights?

My keygos ke-5 (handy little light)

and I would find a way to purchase this….

[quote=Jettemaus]
2 lights? My keygos ke-5 (handy little light) and I would find a way to purchase this… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62NP5GThFo0
[/quote
]

lol.. that's not a flashlight..it has to be something practical.. something that you can carry and use normally.

think of it as your house is burning down and you only got time to save 2 lights.. which two would you grab and go? :)

right now it would be my c108 and energizer ultimate lithium 2xAA…

if i could have any two right now, it would be a v11r+ ti and an ea4

[quote=DayLighter]

Fine…. I guess I would grab my TN 30 as my second light. Nice flood and an amazing amount of throw.

NITEYE MSA10 CREE XM-L U2 AA

&

XinTD C8 V3 XM-L U3

:heart_eyes:

tank 007 e09 and TK75(if i get one ) :slight_smile:

I’d go with a D25C Ti U2 clicky for great & powerful edc and a BTU Shocker for pure brute force and throw.

Wow...there's some big lights on this list. Strictly sticking to production based lights, I'd go with my two eagletacs:

-D25A Ti NW xml

-D25LC2 xpg2 (factory custom)

P20A2
UF 501D

2 Hu ?

Jetbeam PA40 and N light B3

Probably my BLF Mini and my 502b with its 3040mA driver.

JetBeam PA40

ShiningBeam S-mini

and I probably have to keep my DQG tiny III too.

Nobody should have to survive on 2 flashlights that's just cruel.... make it 3 or 4.

I just couldn’t decide on two, so I rephrased the question, altering the conditions, but not the outcome: “If I’d imagine all of my lights were stolen, and just two of them would be retrieved by the police. Which torches being returned would make the loss a little less grave?”

That I could finally answer. Just two lights, for me, it’d be my SolarForce L2r with XP-G dropin, and my NiteCore EZAA R2

Isn’t this question a bit like “if you could save only 1 of your three children, which would you save in a fire?”.

i would have to stay with my sweet DQG III AAA NW SS and bought a Zebralight H600 not sure NW or CW.