If you lost all your lights, what would you buy first?

Hands down an EagleTac TC20 MKII for me. Variable modes and several different drop-ins. I use the red and green, a drop-in for throw and another for all-around brightness for caving. The second would be a D25C Clicky for jogging. I really could get through life pretty easily with just those two lights…but then again, what fun would THAT be…

*If I lost all my lights, First I buy a gun.

to shoot who steal my lights*

:bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Balder SE-1 XML NW, I already lost it and bought another one right away!
There is a lucky crew member on the Carnival Legend who probably found it on the bedside table lol

With just a SR KING I’m done!

FandyFire STL-V6

I’d buy a candle, because if I was stupid enough to lose all my flashlights then I must have somehow lost all my money as well! 8)

but on a more serious note I’d buy an Olight i3, love this little guy! It has great pocket clip, usable momentary on, still has a nice low with 10440 and it does take protected cells.

Zbralight SC600 :slight_smile:

A couple 501As

i would buy all three of these at the same time….well, one right after another, in this order haha.
olight m20x (my edc), skyray king and keygo’s c8

A c8, I currently have a q5 model which I find very very useful, its my day to day light in my tool box.

If I had to replace it, I’d probably get an xm-l model, although I have a pill, u2 and 3a driver on order, if that works out not too good for my everyday light, I’ll bag another host and use it as a vehicle edc in my new truck.

After that, not sure, not got a big collection and nothing has really gained a full emotional attachment yet, other than my incan 3d Maglite, its been with me a long time, if that went, I’d class it as irreplaceable - you can get another light but can’t replace the memories attached to it.

The first one would be easy, Zebralight SC600W.

After that it would start getting tough to decide.

:cowboy_hat_face:

AA twisty, probably ITP A2 as EDC.
Then a Sipik with extension for my bicycle.

Lennart

HDS 120 hi cri
HDS 85tr Twisty with 18650 tube
Zebralight Sc600
Surefire C2 bored for 18650
Surefire A2
Sunwayman V11r
Fenix LD20 Q5

These are the lights that I’d buy again if I lost em all. As for replacing the rest of my collection i’d try new lights :wink: oh yeah :wink:

A 3D Mag (new if possible, otherwise used), followed closely by a S/F L2P.

Thinking about it, what a night that would be! Three sets of batteries through through the mouse, carpal tunnel, and the boxes that would arrive!