AAA 900mA
They are envelops I’m sure!

How much were the new Austrian laddas?

All together €19,96
AA2450: 6.99
AA1000: 3.99
AAA900: 5.99
AAA500: 2.99

Never seen a real use in the eneloop lite because they were so expensive here, but for that price they could be a good deal for solarlanterns, remote controls and stuff…

Finally the new Ladda came to DK :smiley:
I have sent a family member to the nearest warehouse to get some packages.

The prices (converted to EURO) are:
2450: 6.53 EU
900: 5.60 EU
1000/500: 3.33 EU

I will set my BC-900 to cycle them and keep an eye on the capacity read-out.

In Belgium the Ladda AA 2450 = 6,99 Euro (4 cells), the Ladda AAA 900 = 6,99 Euro (4 cells).

I would never buy the low capacity versions.

As a convinced user of Ladda, I would buy a few packs of the new ones, but I was lucky and managed to find a deal on these Fujitsu for ~$6.70.
BTW funny how Ladda, Eneloop and these are all 2450mAh… the exact same cell with different label?

I have bought a pack of each of theese very cheap “put and forget” batteries for use in my (too many) remote controls and wall clocks. I think they would hold the charge much longer than their big brothers and I get rit of those Alkaleaks that can ruin the springs and sockets.
I have use for Alkaleaks though in my auto heater regulators. They stop working under 1.25V (silly).

My theory is that they are all made at FDK TWICELL factory, which share majority is owned by Fujitsu.
Panasonic, Ikea and perhaps Amazon buy them from FDK with different labels.
Just my 2-pence.

our duracells are the same.the pre charged being 2000mah 1900 min are rewrapped eneloops.
the 2450 being the xx .
this is very common.
this from someone who did repair work on a battery line at a rayovac plant.
they had about 50 reels of labels at the wrapping station.most were brands i have never heard of.probably store brands in other regions.
the computer would be told to wrap a certain quantity of a certain brand.it would complete the run,drop a separator,and load the next brands reel.

These white (probably FDK) Ladda batteries are potentially quite exciting for Australians where we have to “suffer” the Chinese non-FDK Eneloops, and overpriced Duraloops. Still, as with everything else, I’m sure they will be rolled out here last!

I asked about a month ago and was told within a few weeks and then the staff member changed it to no eta.

Considering the store I go to has barely sold 2000 packs of the green and silver AA since they were introduced I am thinking it could be a while before I see them. I really hope I am wrong though.

Untill Ladda shows up an alternative is Fujitsu (that “owns” FDK). They are not as expensive as Panasonic’s. Of course if you have them in Australia.

Hi.
Did a Charge Test with my Powerfocus BT-C3100 of eight LADDA 2450 mAh.
They came out like this:
1: 2500 mAh same bay 5: 2517 mAh
2: 2482 mAh same bay 6: 2458 mAh
3: 2467 mAh same bay 7: 2424 mAh
4: 2533 mAh same bay 8: 2558 mAh

Not to bad, looks like they keep what they promise… :slight_smile:

I picked up 24 at Ikea in Schaumburg, IL. yesterday.
The Ikea folks have no idea that they have REAL Quality cells on their shelf - The BOTTOM Shelf!

The New all white 2450 mah ones were on the bottom shelf - 4th shelf down - Nothing on Display - in an unopened plain brown master case - with no sign - almost missed them.

The brown 1000 mah ones were next to them - at least the master case was open.

The 1/2 Green and 1/2 Silver ones were overflowing on the top 2 shelves.

The Alkaleaks were on shelf 3.

I have no way to test them for you right now - unless there is a way to do it with an above average DMM - Waiting for my Opus BT-C700 charger to arrive. (Thanks to HKJ For all the reviews and data graphs!)

I have some test results for the 900mAh AAA and for the brown 500mAh AAA and 1000mAh AA. Unfortunately I have’nt got any 2450 mAh yet.
I cycled them in my BC-900 in “Discharge/Refresh mode” to get the max capacity.
Discharge current was 250 mA for Ladda900 and 1000, and 100 mA for Ladda500.
table(table#posts).
|Ladda 900 | 965 | 965 | 982 | 984*|
|Ladda1000| 1078 | 1119 | 1084 | 1087 |
|Ladda 500 | 532 | 533 | 507 | 577 |

• in bay 4 I used a Fujitsu 900 for comparison.
    The capacities are very satisfactory, perhaps with a bigger spread than expected.

EDIT: So I got a pack of the 2450 type. After 2 cycles they came out at a whopping:
table(table#posts).
|Ladda 2450 | 2720 | 2700 | 2660 | 2700 |

EDIT2: I found later out (post #236) that my BC-900 shows 8-9% too high numbers. So we have normal Eneloop Pro capacities.

After studying the batteries with lupe, scale and caliper, I have still not found anything that could tell me they are not genuine FDK.
The only thing I could see changed was the format of the burnt-in date code, like this:
1541-S3 (Ladda) instead of 14-06 1E (Eneloop, Fujitsu, Panasonic)

Thanks for the tip! I went to my Ikea last week and all I saw were the green/silver ones. Guess I didn’t look hard enough, the new ones could’ve been on the lower shelves!

This is kinda like grocery stores moving soon-to-expire stuff to the front/top and “hiding” newer items, so that consumers would buy up the older stuff first.

Just noticed these are now available at IKEA UK, will have to pick some up to try.

For the old model of battery (2000mAh AA, 750mAh AAA) i charged up two sets, the manufacture date was 13 months ago, they were at 50% capacity

That doesn’t sound like genuine white Eneloops. My Eneloops are always about 70% charged, even if I don’t open the package for a year or two.